Gravitas Recruitment SW Ltd is an independent agency in the heart of Exeter. Headed up by Director Alana Carroll who has over 15 years experience working in private sector recruitment. Alana together with her team will offer a busy but friendly environment to work in. The offices are based in central Exeter so easily commutable by car or public transport. At Gravitas we strive to offer a very personal and ever professional service to our clients. We pride ourselves on integrity and have gained ourselves an enviable reputation throughout the City and beyond. We place candidates in a range of positions including Accounting & Finance and office support professionals in Commerce & Industry, Public Sector and Accountancy Practice. We have an on-going commitment to operate in accordance with the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice. We are based in Exeter but service the whole of the South West. We are an independent player in a highly competitive market and pride ourselves on taking a highly personalised approach to our recruitment services. Our focus is on building honest and open relationships, driven by long-term client satisfaction rather time pressured unrealistic sales targets
“We work hard but we also laugh hard and a sense of humour is definitely needed as is a love of cake”
At Gravitas we work very much as a team and it is essential that the successful candidate is also team player. We are looking for an employee who gives 100% during their working hours but who is also willing to work outside of those hours if needed. We are employers who will be flexible and reward where warranted and expect our employees to be just as flexible and amenable. Commitment to working with Alana and the team is key, we are looking for an employee who is honest to the core and who is keen to be committed to the future development of Gravitas as a key long term member of staff. .
At Gravitas you can accelerate your career in a fast paced environment utilising your skills to grow your desk and be an important member of this business and grow with us. We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious resilient talented individual with a proven track record in recruitment. You will need to demonstrate a commercial approach and determination along with the ability and aptitude for success.
You will be an experienced recruiter who is knowledgeable in your area of specialism and share your expertise with candidates and clients to achieve results, your natural drive will assist you to grow your desk by winning new business and maximising existing and new client relationships. You will be self-driven and motivated with the natural ability to think on your feet in a busy environment. Most importantly we are looking for someone with integrity, displaying professionalism, well presented and a likeable individual. At Gravitas you will be an integral part of the team and have the opportunity to earn generous uncapped commission.
The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
* using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
* visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
* developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
* advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media.
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
* using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
* receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
* requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
* preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
* organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
* informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
* negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
* offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
* working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
This is a full time permanent position.