Recruitment Consultant – Executive Search (Technology)
|Salary: £30000 - £40000/annum
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Our client is a technology recruitment firm that strives to be different and stand out from the crowd.
Head-quartered in the heart of Tech City, Old Street, they provide solutions to a wide variety of organisations internationally by leverage their differentiated and highly effective business model across three key business units:
* Executive Search
* Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Talent Solutions
* Technology Recruitment
About the team
Our client has a disruptive approach to Executive Search, challenging their competition and offering their clients something different. The team is focused on ‘C-suite’ & Senior Technology leadership positions, globally. They are looking for bright, committed and ambitious people who want to join them on that journey and help take our client from a trusted and successful business to a valued brand in the Executive Search Technology market.
This role is for an Executive Search Consultant or a Recruitment Consultant who has some senior-level appointments experience in the Technology industry.
They work a little differently to the more traditional Search outfits, so would suit someone looking to work in a more agile, dynamic and fast-moving business. They are market and geographically agnostic and have a great track record of partnering closely with their clients and delivering far more effective and efficient searches than their competitors. Building on the team’s success they are looking for someone to help build out their practice.
They are open to backgrounds and specialisms.
The Executive Search Consultant is focused on ‘C-suite’ & Technology leadership positions and will be comfortable in selling and running retained searches for senior executives.
* Help identify new business opportunities for our client and be able to talk about all our service offerings, RPO, Technical Recruitment as well as Executive Search
* Be commercially successful in terms of growing a business within the Search function
* Successfully build beneficial relationships with candidates and clients
* Educate and challenge Clients when required
* Regularly conduct interviews with potential candidates
* Be highly knowledgeable about the technology industry and move away from standard recruitment by numbers practices.
* Continually network and head-hunt for potential talent
* Attract the correct calibre of candidates
* Constantly maintain the company’s database so it is up to date
* Prioritise tasks and roles to ensure efficient delivery and best commercial outcome
* 1+ years’ experience in recruitment and some experience in recruiting senior roles such as Senior Directors and C-level.
* Ambitious, resilient and tenacious and take pride in delivering above and beyond expectations.
* Innate ability to engage, question and listen to people.
* Worked multiple projects in global locations at any one time.
* Able to understand and adapt to other cultures with ease, whilst being able to drive and work with our solutions and approach.
Some benefits on offer:
* Competitive salary and commission
* Contribution to your gym membership
* 23 days holidays and one additional day each year up to 28 days
* 1 day off to take on your birthday
* 1 charity day available to do some charity work
* Access to huge savings and discounts available to purchase items at retail, entertainment, meals and many other outlets with Perkbox
* Free monthly massages in the office
* You will also be eligible to a quarterly lunch club – activity and dinner
* Annual summer trip for our top performers
Please contact a member of the team on (phone number removed) for more information. (Recruit2Recruit Nationwide)
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data. The storage and use of candidate data and CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details and CV with our client partners. The storage of contact details from candidates and clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment