Recruitment Consultant FMCG Leeds city centre
|Salary: £18000 - £35000/annum £18k - £35k + OTE + Quart Incent
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
FMCG Recruitment Consultant required for an established leading FMCG International & National consultancy. Leeds City Centre. 6+ Months experience in any professional sector. Excellent Commission Scheme & Benefits including work from home days.
Fantastic opportunity working for a business that truly invests in its staff wellbeing and future career.
For experienced Recruitment Consultants they are offering;
• High uncapped commission
• Competitive salary - dependent on experience
• Fantastic training to fulfil your potential
• Involve you in the future direction of the company
• Dress down Friday with a 3pm finish
• Support with your personal ambitions and your performance - Reimbursement for the purchase of self-development/sales/recruitment books or audio books
• Existing clients to go at
• 23 days paid annual leave per year
• 2 additional days holiday per year for carrying out charitable causes
• Quarterly incentives to win trips overseas
• Financial incentives
• Discounted private medical care
• 3 x 1.5 hr gym lunch times per week
FMCG Recruitment Consultant – The Company
My client is a young and dynamic business with a focus on delivering bespoke quality driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates. Voted in the top 10 best small companies to work for by the “Great Place to Work®” awards. This consultancy works alongside the world’s leading FMCG brands. Through operating to the highest professional standards they have built trusts with their clients, candidates, suppliers and their employees.
FMCG Recruitment Consultant – The role
Initially you will attend an intensive 2 week induction programme. You will have your own Personal development plan, and have monthly reviews providing an opportunity for achievements to be acknowledged and personal training objectives to be addressed, to ensure you continue to learn and develop to achieve your full potential.
You will be working to deliver set financial revenue targets through new business development and existing client management. Identify, negotiate and develop long term profitable relationships with key customers in agreed sectors. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails. Adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regard to the company database and other company records.
USP’s / Benefits of this role – FMCG Recruitment Consultant
• Existing / established desk. Hit the ground running.
• Specialist sector. Not lots of competitor agencies working the same roles.
• Dealing with a range of senior roles within FMCG
• Majority of roles are exclusive. Good fill rate.
• Whole market to go at, Nationally & Internationally.
• Continued support & development
A typical day will consist of;
• Writing adverts
• Screening CV`s
• Interviewing candidates
• Marketing plans
• Developing existing and new business
• Negotiating terms of business
• Maintain successful client relationships
• Hitting targets / earning commission and celebrating your success each month
About you – FMCG Recruitment Consultant
• Have a minimum of 6 months full 360 recruitment experience (any sector considered)
• Need to be self-motivated and able to manage your own time
• Be confident, competitive, articulate and gregarious
• Be able to demonstrate success through past sales recruitment achievements and hitting targets.
• Be target driven, career orientated, ambitious, prepared to work hard and very money motivated.
Apply for this Recruitment Consultant role immediately. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 24 hours at the latest. Interviews can be arranged at short notice and around existing work commitments.
Send your CV!
Star rec2rec recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Graduate Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Medical Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Logistics Recruitment
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managing Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader, Branch Manager, Divisional Manager. Regional Manager, Director Level