Marlin Green are currently searching for bright, enthusiastic and talented Graduates to join our training programme to become Technology Recruitment Consultants to join the business in 2016 and embark on a career which could see you progress to Senior-level quickly whilst earning a substantial package.
We are an award-winning agency renowned for our career progression, industry-beating commission scheme and tailored and personalised training to take you from a recruitment rookie to an industry expert in a matter of months.
Marlin Green predominantly work on high value placements across IT markets such as Business Intelligence, SAP and Big Data, for listed and blue-shop international companies. We select our markets carefully to make sure we are placing professionals into high value and expanding technology areas - therefore giving our consultants fantastic opportunities to be earning Commission and bonuses quickly.
Some of the key parts of the role include:
- Sales - Through a variety of methods, including cold calling, converting leads / market intelligence, taking on requests from existing clients… and all following our bespoke and renowned Recruitment Sales Training Programme
- Client Relations - Managing an active client base across your sector
- Candidate Sourcing, Screening, Networking and Interviewing
In order to be considered for this position you MUST:
- Be a hugely motivated individual with a natural flair for sales and good understanding of the business world.
- Have graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered.
- Be Happy to Travel as part of your role and have a European Passport.
- Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted sales environment. Showing a clear ‘Competitive Edge’ massively helps with this.
- Be willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
Employees working for Marlin Green can enjoy the following benefits:
- Huge Earning Potential - Competitive basic salary with industry-beating commission scheme
- Industry-recognized training scheme - Designed for candidates with no recruitment background
- Career development/progression - From day one you will have a clear career path
- Amazing work culture alongside other benefits - Monthly awards, quarterly prizes and numerous incentives including Team trips to Berlin and Dublin, Football tickets to Wembley, days at the races and regular team social events. We enjoy a fun, dynamic and fast-paced work environment where we can encourage people to realize their goals and be proud of their achievements.
If you’re interested in hearing more we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV and I will give you a call to introduce you to our business.