Oliver James Associates are a specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services sector; finding and placing market-leading talent across the world. The company was initially established in 2002 as a niche insurance industry specialist and has grown organically and consistently over the past 14 years to become one of the genuine leaders in supplying skilled professionals to the insurance, asset management and banking industries. We offer Search & Selection, Exclusive and Contingency recruitment solutions across a number of industries on both a permanent and contract/interim basis.
We are looking for UK based Recruiters with experience in Change Management markets wishing to capitalise on the hot emerging market in Asia and relocate to Hong Kong and benefit from an average of 15% tax it provides an incredible environment to spend that extra income.
Our Hong Kong office is going from strength to strength having only opened in 2011, and its 5th full year is expected to generate over £5.5million turnover and has grown to 42 in headcount, it’s never been a better time to join with planned offices opening in Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney to strengthen our APAC reach.
The team currently has two members, one of which is a top billing Recruiter company wide, yet is set to grow to 10-12 members over the coming 2 years. The focus of this team is on permanent placements specifically into IT Change, typically this would be Program Managers and Project Managers and Business Analysts with salaries ranging from £60-150K and average fees of £25K.
Oliver James are in a unique position, having recently been awarded Growth Company of the Year in Asia and Outstanding Recruiter of the Year in Asia, we are on the majority of PSL's across the Insurance market and are looking to expand our reach further across the Financial Services markets. We are looking for capable business developers in this hot market, it is essential that you have experience recruiting into the Change Management sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
Who we're looking for
- A proven business developer and networker with Change Management recruitment exprience
- We are looking for confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships.
- You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a goal orientated individual
- Have the initiative to spot and capitalise on opportunites to up-sell and cross-sell
- Be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal communication skills
- Have a confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Recruitment experience is essential however specific sector experience is not. It is important that you demonstrate commitment and a genuine desire to achieve. In addition to the above you will be a team player, with a vibrant personality.