Recruitment Consultant (Junior/Graduate)
|Salary: £15000 - £18000/annum Plus Excellent Commission & Bonuse
|Posted: 9 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant, to join our Team in Cardiff, for a permanent role within a well established and rapidly-expanding office.
Salary: Dependent upon experience – rising in line with achieved target sets.
Benefits: Generous bonus and commission schemes are in place.
This role allows sole-responsibility for your own day-to-day sales within your specified Division within the office. This exciting career opportunity will provide you with the chance of effectively running your own business, from the comfort of an established and well-respected Company.
We support all of our staff through internal and external training schemes, developing everyone internally and identifying early on your potential for progression and promotional opportunities.
With the support of your Line Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Building, maintaining and managing a successful client base, which will involve site visits, attending hospitality events and business development opportunities.
• Adhering to realistic and supported targets, aimed to maximize both individual and Business growth potential.
• Negotiating business contracts to form mutually-beneficial deals, cross-selling opportunities for your Office and other Offices to maximize sales potential.
• Finding, preparing and providing specialised workers to Companies for permanent and/or temporary vacancies.
• Developing and maintaining the Client and candidate database; which will involve compliance exercises and supporting your colleagues.
• To create innovative approaches for the attraction of ‘difficult-to-find’ candidates, in order to provide excellent service to your Clients.
• Evaluation of candidates through in-depth interview techniques and professional reference checking.
• Managing all own administration including diary management, business correspondence, CV preparation, mail and e-shot marketing.
• Ensuring legal compliance within everything that you do; including Right to Work information and checking.
Time 4 Recruitment Solutions was set up in 2001 by Mal Martin and Grant Lillywhite who, together, have over 30 years’ experience between them in construction, sales and recruitment. Dissatisfied with the view that ‘all agencies are the same’, their aim was to change the face of the recruitment industry, offering a personal, professional and quality service to all its clients and workers, showing them that we actually care about their needs; reiterated in the strap line, ‘the agency that cares’.
The Company’s approach and vision has been the key to providing a service that is ‘second-to-none’, which in turn has seen Time 4 Recruitment increase in size substantially year on year. Starting with just 3 members of staff, one branch and one division, the company has grown to having three branches, a team of over 50 staff, with 5 divisions and well over 250 existing clients! Time 4 Recruitment has received recognition for the impressive growth that has been achieved, through receiving the Wales ‘Fast Growth 50’ several times and again in 2015.
Time 4 Recruitment continue to expand their services at the cutting edge of industry to make further national progress with many of the country’s leading construction contractors and employers of choice.
The person we want for this role will not be ‘just anyone’; we have a fantastic family-orientated culture, which thrives on collaboration and development. Therefore we want the right person who we can help take to the next level of their career. We have flexible career path opportunities for those that are committed and successful and are keen to grow with the company.
We need our Recruitment Consultant to have the following skills and attributes, in order to be considered for the post:
• Experience of working in a sales function; preferably recruitment, but this is not essential.
• Ambition and drive to succeed are extremely important.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Confident and approachable manner.
• Able and willing to work as part of a dynamic and driven sales team.
• Able and willing to drive (full UK driving licence), as you will be required to visit clients’ sites on a regular basis.
How to Apply…
Please send your CV in application in the first instance, via this advert. Please include a covering letter, which clearly states how you meet the personal criteria highlighted for this role