Amoria Bond is a multi award-winning global recruitment firm with offices in Singapore and across Europe. We specialise in placing senior level roles, with niche skill sets, within the oil & gas, engineering, I.T and banking & finance industries.
Our most recent company cultural survey showed that 100% of staff agree that Amoria Bond is a great place to work, and the 20 recruitment industry awards we have picked up in the last 5 years also supports this. We have recently won “Best Medium Sized Recruitment Business 2014” in the Asia Pacific region and won "Best In-House Training APAC".
With our industry recognised training programmes, our recruitment consultants are enjoying $200k+ per annum earnings ($16,000+ per month) within 2 years and enjoying 5* company sales conferences hosted in locations such as Tokyo, Bali & Amsterdam!
- Business development including cold calls and face to face meetings
- Negotiating terms of businesses and job offers
- Use of Social Media to build your network
- Advertising for and interviewing candidates
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality service and generate repeat business opportunities
This opportunity with Amoria Bond is ideal for individuals who:
1. Want a long term recruitment career and are motivated by progression
2. Are open to long term training and development to improve their sales and recruitment skills
3. Want recognition, reward and sales success
4. Are passionate about meeting recruitment targets, earning money and providing a high quality of service for prestigious businesses like Shell, Harvey Norman and ABN AMRO.
5. Are passionate about achieving personal goals e.g. mortgage, family, a car or something else!
6. Want to work in a sales environment and progress from a recruitment consultant through to management and directorship
Desired skills & expertise
- No previous recruitment experience is required as we provide an award winning training programme
- Some sales experience (excluding retail sales)
- Evidence of previous success
- Passion for a sales career - motivated by targets, progression & commission
Amoria bond operates as an employment business and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applicants from persons of any age for this role. E.A Licence no. 12C6287.