Looking for somone with about 2 - 5 years Recruitment Experience in either Contingency or Search in either of the following sectors Consumer Goods, FMCG, Luxury, Hospitality, Life Sciences,Pharma,Medical Devices
Our Client are an International well established, ambitious, growing global executive search company with goals to become a full service Talent supplier to the FMCG industry - They work exclusively in the Consumer Markets sector & for more than a decade have created a model of extensive client knowledge coupled with intimate candidate selection and management tools around the world - Their reputation as best in class performer within a variety of formats and passion for Consumer Goods has kept them at the forefront of industrious growth and innovation.
Developing and winning new retained business. The Directors are there to support this process.
Responsible for managing engagements across all phases of the recruitment process. This role is responsible for interacting, and establishing relationships with industry leaders, candidates and clients
Qualifications & Experience:
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Experience identifying market trends and researching information effectively through various channels.
• Highly developed conceptual skills; able to synthesize information quickly; understands various industries and functions; and able to present material in an organized and clear manner.
• The ability/agility to work with a number of constituencies on simultaneous projects.
• Ability to interface with senior professionals and demonstrate a consultative approach and knowledge.
• Demonstrable initiative and resourcefulness
• Ability to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
• Executive Search or Contingency Recruitment experience required