• Competitive salary
• Excellent commission scheme
• Unique and bespoke Leadership Development Programme
• Industry leading corporate benefits including pension, healthcare, family friendly and well-being
• Company culture that values it customers and people. Fun, hardworking and rewarding
Grovelands is an award winning specialist recruitment consultancy. In just 5 years we have grown to a £35m turnover business (we were the 6th fastest growing recruitment business in 2014) and have established an outstanding reputation in our chosen industries of Financial Services and Technology.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our highly successful and fast growing Technology desk. There will be a lot of autonomy in this role, and the successful candidate may have responsibility for their own function and business unit, and their own team if this was required as the specialism grows. There are various progression routes with full support and training on offer.
You will have:
• At least 2 years senior recruitment experience
• Your own exceptional standards of customer service
• A strong work ethic – you work hard and the money motivates you but you’re equally motivated by delivering to an exceptional standard
• Empathy – in order to understand your clients and candidates, as well the needs of your team
• Common sense - you’re bright and quick to learn
We are passionate about our customers and put our relationships at the centre of everything we do. We are also fast-paced, proactive and committed to providing a high quality service at all times.
Managing and developing client and candidate relationships with the purpose of developing new business and fulfilling our clients’ current or future permanent staff or contract requirements.
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle from attracting clients, selecting candidates, through interviewing, assessment and pre-employment screening to placement with a client.
• Business Development and Client Management - develop new client relationships and manage and grow a strong client base. Negotiate rates with new clients.
• Candidate Attraction - identify and contact suitable candidates for current or potential roles and selling our clients’ organisation and opportunities.
• Candidate Management - build and maintain strong relationships with a wide network of candidates in the industry through planned liaison and regular face-to-face meetings.
• Candidate Selection - having tested their suitability, put forward candidates who meet our client’s requirements and person specification.
• Maintain and share with colleagues, as appropriate, personal knowledge of relevant recruitment, immigration and employment legislation.
This list outlines the main areas of responsibility and accountability of the role, however please note it is not a complete list of duties in the role.