Recruitment Consultant - Travel Industry
|Location: City of London, London
|Posted: 28 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Travel Trade Recruitment have been established since 2001 and we have offices in the UK and Australia. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Industry professional to take a new direction in their career, using their knowledge recruiting for the Travel Industry with one of the leading providers of Travel Recruitment Services; Travel Trade Recruitment! Working with our successful London team in our offices in City, you will help candidates find their next career move and your clients find the prefect employees for their vacancies.
Joining our team as a Recruitment Consultant is rewarded with a competitive starting salary (dependent on experience) excellent commission plus generous bonuses and company benefits. You will be given the training required on recruitment itself, you just need a good knowledge of the Travel Industry, excellent customer service skills and a solid background in target driven sales!
- Registering travel industry experienced candidates, helping with their job search and representing them for suitable positions
- Account managing a portfolio of Travel Companies in a specific region of the UK
- Assisting your clients with all their recruitment needs and ensuring excellent relationships are maintained
- Pro-actively business developing your region to bring on new Travel Companies as your accounts, by making sales calls & follow up emails
- Negotiating and agreeing Terms of Business with new accounts and renewing existing accounts periodically
- Sourcing candidates for a wide variety of vacancies from Travel Consultant, through to Marketing, Product and more senior positions
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates for positions, through a wide variety of sources, including:
- Searching the in house database of registered candidates briefing them on positions and selling the opportunity to them
- Searching a variety of job boards
- Creating eye catching adverts to attract candidates
- Arranging interviews, managing offers of employment and negotiating on behalf of the candidate and your clients
- Working to achieve sales targets, (both individual and team targets) by successfully placing candidates into positions with Travel Companies
- Working under your own initiative, managing your time effectively.
- Working within a team environment where communication is key to success, as you may have candidates for your colleague's roles and vice versa.
- Most importantly you will have the ability to think outside the box and use your sales skills and own personal travel industry knowledge to excel in this fast paced and extremely rewarding environment!
Our starting salary is very competitive and is dependent on experience. We are looking for people who are sales focussed and keen to earn excellent commission through service led sales. Our on Target Earnings are uncapped and there is a realistic first year OTE of £30k pa, with experienced consultants achieving in excess of this. In addition to this, we offer quarterly & annual bonuses, along with team incentives, pension and medical benefits. Travel Trade Recruitment only promote from within to give our long serving consultants career progression opportunities! All our Consultants come from a travel industry background and were keen to do something different whilst keeping their hand's in this amazing industry. So why not join us?
You will need previous experience within the Travel Industry, ideally coming from a retail travel, tour operations or business travel background. You will have previous experience within a target driven sales environment and enjoy successfully exceeding targets to earn commission. Travel Trade Recruitment like to build long term relationships and focus on offering a professional, friendly and ethical service, so you will be customer focused. You will be self-motivated, organised and pro-active, not needing to be micro-managed once you are fully trained. If you have both Travel Industry and Recruitment experience, we would love to hear from you however we do need the specific Travel Industry knowledge if you are applying from a recruitment background.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please call contact me on (url removed)