Recruitment Consultant (turro)
|Location: LS15 8GB, Cross Gates, City and Borough of Leeds
|Salary: £20000 - £22000/annum , £38K - £50K OTE
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Basic Salary £20,000 - £22,000 (£38,000 - £50,000 OTE)
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is not personally recognised for your success?
Are you wanting to achieve more in your career?
If so, we are currently on the lookout for a Recruitment Consultant to join our ever-growing office team of Perm Recruitment Consultants. This opportunity is the perfect chance for someone who is an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to better themselves and develop in their sales career. We are looking for someone who is a confident, passionate individual who has good personal values, who wants to make a long-term investment into this position and will embrace all prospects presented to you.
You will have the opportunity to work side by side with the most experienced and well-known individuals within the recruitment sector to ensure that you become a fantastic and valued member of our turro team.
So who will you be working for?
turro specialise in recruiting for leadership and management roles within the Health and Social Care sector and we are well respected and known for presenting high calibre, harder to find candidates for our clients. The Health and Social Care sector has consistently had the highest demand for candidates for over 5 years. The people who depend on Social Care services are at the centre of everything we do, everything starts with them in mind. The people who join our team need to have the right values and personal morals and genuinely care about the about placing the right person who will deliver an excellent service and make positive changes to peoples lives.
We pride ourselves in exceeding customer expectations, making things happen. We provide a remarkable service so that we are remembered and referred. Being a high-end recruiter, we want this to be seen through our recruitment team, so you will help us to shape this positive culture in our people.
Within this role, you will use a range of techniques to recruit the hard to find candidates and contributing to the growth of the company by increasing sales and new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing client accounts and maintaining and developing the candidate relationships in order to maximise business opportunities using a variety of techniques such as phoning, emailing and social media.
• Liaising and attending meetings, networking events and other functions to aid business development, grow sales and to expand the candidate database.
• Consulting with clients to show the value of using a professional recruiter to fill their vacancies, to change the way people think about recruiters.
• Carrying out market research, competitor analysis to maintaining the companies competitive advantage.
• Taking a proactive approach to developing your own knowledge, personal development and skills as well as attending all training as required.
The ideal candidate to take on the role of Recruitment Consultant is someone who:
• Has a successful proven track record in a recruitment sales role desirably within the Health and Social Care Sector or another regulated sector.
• Has experience in using multiple methods of sourcing high calibre candidates.
• Has the ability to build positive relationships with candidates and clients on the phone and face-to-face.
• Is resilient, hardworking and well-motivated as this is a hands-on role.
• Embraces change, innovation, new technologies and has the willingness to take on training and courses to enhance their personal and professional development.
• Has good values, lives by these values and really understands the importance of ethical recruitment practices.
• Is highly organised, and process driven with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Has a positive, can-do attitude.
Benefits of joining our team and becoming a Recruitment Consultant:
• Year 1 - up to £35,000 OTE through the generous bonus structure.
• Monthly incentives and competitions.
• Free car parking.
• Opportunities to grow personally, professionally and quickly.
• Opportunities to work side by side with the most experienced and well-known industry professionals to enhance training and development.
To apply you will fill out our application form and attach your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to. Please make sure your application stands out to ensure you are contacted about this opportunity, as due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications.
turro is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK