Recruitment Consultant x 2
|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum Depending on Exp
|Posted: 7 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
After running an award winning Adecco Recruitment Branch in Cramlington I have been given the opportunity to come into the Adecco Newcastle office to spear head an exciting time for the business.
I am looking for Sales leaders with or without experience within recruitment who want to join Adecco Newcastle to help this branch also become an award winning branch.
I am looking for 2 Recruitment Consultants to join the Permanent Recruitment Team:
Details about the role:
* Generating new business through speculative and cold calls
* Account Management
* Matching candidates to job roles
* Interviewing and registering candidates
* Providing interview and CV advice
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients.
* Build & develop relationships with clients both remotely and on site when necessary.
* Day to day management of assigned clients including developing an excellent understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
* Offer the client alternative solutions to their recruitment issues, for example, different grades of qualification, job descriptions, skill mix, salary guidelines.
* To take detailed job requirements from clients, being sympathetic to their needs, identifying and understanding their requirements so providing swift and appropriate solutions.
* Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. websites and social media).
* To assist with client and internal documentation as required for contracts / service level agreements.
* Structure the working day/ week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
* To search, identify, source, vet and clear suitable candidates for client vacancies.
* Visit for clients as required.
* Manage the candidate through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the role, company culture. Prepare suitable candidate CV's and related correspondence for clients. Schedule interviews and provide candidate interview feedback. Negotiate pay/ salary rates and finalise job offers between clients and candidates.
You will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Exemplary telephone manner when answering candidate or client queries.
* Accurate recording of all information from the clients.
* Communication within the team and promotion of other Recruitment Consultants jobs nationwide.
* Accurate recording of the candidate's skills and requirements.
* Tact and diplomacy when dealing with complicated/complex clients and candidates.
* The ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis and plan week/ month to achieve KPI's / targets.
* Maintain contact with client and candidates for specific placements as delegated.
* Understand and fully utilise company IT technology and systems.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy