Starting out in Recruitment can be tough. It can be a demanding and high-pressured job at times, but with the right training and support it can be very rewarding with rapid career progression and excellent earning potential!
MiddletonMurray have recently opened new offices in a prime location in Central London. We are an established business who has enjoyed fantastic growth over the last few years and are looking to expand further. We are interested in hearing from focussed and driven Graduates, experienced Sales professionals or someone looking to get into high financial rewarding sales position and who are considering a career in recruitment. We offer an individual training programme tailored to take you from new recruit to high achieving consultant as rapidly as possible, whilst offering continuous support and guidance throughout your journey.
The role will also comprise sales and marketing, administration, networking, market research, candidate mapping etc
The role offers significant autonomy for the right applicant and the benefit of a flexible business environment, which although sales focused, offers an excellent work/life balance
For outgoing, personable people this work can be very rewarding intrinsically as well as financially.
Key Requirements for the role:
• Tenacious - Must be able to probe and question candidates' and clients' motivations
• Confident on the phone and face-to-face in interviews and giving client presentations
• You must be aware that Recruitment is a sales focused role as well as offering our clients and candidates insight and consultancy advice on their CV's, resourcing strategies etc.
• See this as a long term career move with the chance to earn above average income
• Mature and Confident manner - you will be dealing with some senior people who expect a certain level of knowledge and service
• A good listener - knowing when to let a client or candidate talk for example
• Self-motivated - "you" can have a significant impact and shape and make things happen…
• Willing to learn and consistently self-improve (training and support provided)
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with major name Blue Chip Clients on a UK Wide and International remit
• Work on Senior Level Roles with a lot of headhunting activity
• Structured and effective training to provide you with the foundations of an exciting, enjoyable and well paid career
• Competitive basic salary & highly competitive commission structure providing high earning potential
• To be an important part of a happy, friendly team in an informal but highly professional work environment
• A spacious, comfortable and relaxed working environment (a variety of coffees to choose from…)
• The opportunity to work in an amazing growth area – we have more vacancies than we can work on!
This role would best suit someone confident in creating and maintaining both face to face and telephone based relationships. It requires commitment and dedication, computer literacy, strong oral and written communications skills, good organisational skills, self-motivation and a competitive streak.