Recruitment Consultants, Amsterdam €25-33k (Negotiable) Basic + Uncapped OTE (€60K in your 1st year).
Opus Recruitment Solutions specialising in IT Recruitment have been well established within the recruitment market since 2008 and we are continually growing. Founded by Darren Ryemill, CEO and founding employees Ryan Speed and Nigel Ramana.
Opus Recruitment Solutions pride ourselves on being a young, vibrant, creative and fast growing specialist IT, Global Energy & Engineering and Architectural recruitment solutions consultancy. This has seen us pick up awards such as “The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For: #1 recruitment company (#2 overall) 2015”, “The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For: Best Leader 2015 - Darren Ryemill”, “Recruiter Fast 50: 2015” and “Virgin Fast Track 100: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015”
The Incentives and Rewards:
- Our commission scheme is up to 30% and is payable on everything you bill
- We have our own dedicated on site trainer that offers a unique training programme specifically designed for new recruits and also more tailored training for more senior staff
- A fun, lively office
- Genuine career opportunities (team leading, management, new brands, new offices etc)
- We have a grown up attitude to recruitment, we allow you to run your own business from your desk, allowing you to work with a huge array of Big name clients
- The opportunity to earn €60k in your first year is realistic, the opportunity to earn €80k plus in your second and €100K + in your third year
- Monthly achievers lunches at Amsterdam’s finest restaurants
- We offer a company car scheme, ride to work scheme, trips away (Madrid, skiing, Las Vegas) as well as day incentives - go carting, golf, spa days etc
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients' contract or permanent vacancies. You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your clients teams and departments to ensure that you at harmonizing both candidate and client requirements. Using sales, cold calling, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies. Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied but essentially includes first-class skills in sales and business development.
The ideal candidate will have a degree with recruitment experience or strong B2B/telesales/F2F/charity fundraising sales experience along with the willpower to be successful.
We will consider all working backgrounds in sales, and of course, if you have experience in recruitment then that is an advantage. Ultimately, we want you to demonstrate to us why you'd be a great Recruitment Consultant.
Apply now if you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, uncapped commission and be totally in charge of your earnings and achievable progression opportunities or connect with Faye Charlesworth on LinkedIn.
'Trainee Recruitment Consultant', 'Recruitment Consultant', 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant', 'Recruitment Resourcer', 'resourcer', 'business development', 'B2B', 'B2C', 'telesales', 'door to door sales', 'sales', 'estate agent', 'insurance broker', 'face to face sales', ‘Senior Recruitment Consultant’, ‘Principal Recruitment Consultant’, ‘Recruitment Team Lead’, ‘Recruitment Manager’, ‘Contract Recruitment’, ‘Permanent Recruitment’