Title: Senior Consultant – Logistics – Retail (mid/senior level) Level: Experienced consultants needed
Location: City London (in some pretty awesome offices)
All agencies want the best recruiters working for them. Fact. But not all agencies are the best to work for – this is where my client comes in. It might They have got a fantastic track record and prestigious industry awards to prove it. If you’re passionate about a successful career, you should be passionate about growing it in the best place possible and for top recruiters, or future top recruiters .
My client is an employee-owned recruitment business driven by values and a strong belief not just in what they do but how they do it. The industry, their clients and candidates recognise and love how we are different, which is why we continue to attract the best from all three. Within three years of trading, we have won three awards – one of which was Best Recruitment Agency to Work for under 100 Employees
Below is just a snippet of some of the reasons why people love working and why SPEAK is working in partnership with them on their recruitment campaign.
* The CEO and leadership team, ok, from a SPEAK perspective this is what stood out. A real friendly, down to earth bunch who really leave their ego at the door. Everytime I walk into their offices, their is such a great vibe, alway made feel welcome and at home and if I was in recruitment, I would defintiely have them up their in my top 5 companies I would want to work for.* Annual salary reviews, transparent salary bandings and clear promotion criteria
* Access to both internal and external training courses and tailored personal development plans – all in place to ensure you are continuously developing
* Exceptional client base with extensive list of warm relationships
* One flexi-hour every week, finish at 3pm on a Friday and we provide breakfast and fruit baskets
* All employees have the opportunity to own equity in the future
Company culture and values are important but in recruitment, it’s also your specific desk that is integral to your success and development. Below is some information
* You will lead the retail market and be the go to person internally (and externally) for this market
* Covering the UK (with scope for Europe) logistics market within retail
* Focused on recruiting at mid/senior level with salaries ranging from £50,000 - £100,000
* You will work on a warm desk with real scope for growth – because of this potential, we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of BD to lead this division from a client perspective
*You will work in a well-established team with a great database of candidates and an even wider network!
What we need from you:
*Ideally educated to degree level but it’s not essential
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment
*We are considering people from any industry who are interested in moving sector, if you have retail or logistics/operations that’d be an advantage!
The bottom line is, if you’re amazing at what you do, you deserve to work for a company that is just as amazing right back.