|Salary: £18000/annum 28 days A/L inc B/H, pension
|Posted: 30 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our busy, fast paced team in our Trafford Office in Manchester .
The purpose of the role is to support the resourcing life cycle of a candidate to the on boarding, ensuring it runs as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
• To make and receive calls relating to application forms and vacancies throughout the region
• To advertise all vacancies on internal and external job boards and refresh on a regular basis
• To send out application packs and log on the resourcing tracker once received
• To email application forms to relevant services in a timely and efficient manner
• To pre-screen and circulate CVs to Service Managers in line with the requirements of the role and job description
• To ensure sufficient stocks of application packs and recruitment documentation is available at all times.
• To arrange and send out correspondence to candidates for interviews
• To liaise with Service Managers & employees to ensure the receipt of the correct Right to Work and DBS documentation is received within specified timescales
• To request and chase references verbally and in writing
• Upon receipt of a DBS, ensure it is documented and filed as quickly as possible, and retained within as required in lie with the Data Protection regulations
• To update and maintain a resourcing tracker, which should be reviewed on a daily basis and circulated to Service Managers on a weekly basis
• To ensure that all Services are issued with accurate, compliant pro-forma’s
• To liaise with managers and employees accordingly regarding any resourcing issues and resolve in a timely and efficient manner
• To communicate and escalate the Resourcing Business Partner up with any issues or changes which may affect the start date of an new employee
• To undertake filing and maintain appropriate retrieval systems.
• To participate in team meetings and undertake training as and when required.
• To undertake any other administrative duties as appropriate to the post.
• Responsible for own Health & Safety and ensure a safe working environment for colleagues.
• To attend supervision meetings with your manager and to participate in the organisations staff appraisal system
• To assist with planned road shows, recruitment fairs and at the services as and when required.
• To complete weekly and monthly reports
• To maintain confidentiality at all times
To be successful within our team, we’re looking for candidates who are happy to pick up the phone and have clear and confident communication skills, a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, coupled with good typing skills and a keen eye for detail, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references.
In return for hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity for professional development, along with some excellent benefits to include discounted rates from many high street shops and supermarkets, household bills, insurance, holidays, entertainment, dining out and even hospital plans.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 working days.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES