RECRUITMENT DAY* Residential Support Worker
|Location: Epsom, Surrey
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
My client is looking for a bubbly and charismatic support worker who would be able to fit into the setting easily with the correct training.
You will be within a residential adult setting supporting individuals who need specific interventions. These individuals have Autism, severe learning difficulties and challenging behaviour, therefor need support with all aspects of their life.
There will be an open day at the beginning of April, where you will meet members of staff and have an interview in a casual setting.
As a residential support worker, you will be reporting directly to the deputy manager. You will be solely in charge of supporting the young adults/adults in the home environment, education and community. You will insure that all children are supplied with the same amount of care each and every time they are in your presence. Each child should be treated with the upmost respect and dignity they deserve. Along with the developmental help you will also be required to assist each individual with their emotional needs.
• Support the children through their school and residential home life
• Supporting each individual emotionally and developmentally
• Assist the children with decision making in the household
• Prepare and assist the children in preparing meals
• Reinforce positive routines and structure
• Ensure each individual is supervised and their behaviours are monitored
• Each child should feel centred to their individual needs
• Ensuring safeguarding is met to a very high standard
-Experience Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience of providing support and care to children
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate
• Experience of working alongside individuals with disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour would be an advantage
A full driving license is essential
-What hours will I work?
As a Residential Support Worker you will be expected to work 38 hours per week on a shift basis (rolling rota) ; including weekend shifts.
• An extensive training programme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Pension Scheme
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Full Enhanced DBS Check.
• Close supervision, mentoring & support.
Are you looking for a temporary position or a new full-time role as a support worker or a care assistant?
Due to our expanding client base, we are looking to increase our temp workforce.
No matter what your availability we can offer you the hours that you want, whether that be 8 hours a week or 80+ hours a week.
We try to be as flexible as we can be to all our support workers as we’re fully aware that everyone has commitments outside of work that they need to stick to.
We have a wide range of incentives too. At the end of each month we have a superstar employee who will receive a bonus from Quad.
Once you have worked a set number of hours we will pay for your DBS as a thank you.
We also have a huge amount of training courses for any support worker or care assistant looking to increase their qualifications.
If you have any friends or colleagues looking for shifts, we will pay you £200 if you refer them and they complete just 300 hours.
Who would you like to work with?
We will only offer you shifts in your chosen sector, so, if you only want to work with the elderly, children or just adults that are no problem at all.
As a support worker or care assistant, the world is your oyster!
Who are we?
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from care assistant’s to Registered General Nurses.
We’ve been running for over 2 years now and have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry covering everything from HCA’s through to Locum Doctors.
The good stuff, what’s in it for you!
Working with Quad Recruitment has some fantastic benefits.
• A huge amount of training.
• Rebates on DBS checks.
• Employee of the month awards, usually £20 gift vouchers
• Paid on a weekly basis
• A meal for two when you’ve worked 1000+ hours
• A weekend away in the UK when you’ve worked 2000+ hours
• A free uniform depending on the nature of work you’ll be doing
• 24hr service from our team
• A Christmas bonus should we ask you to work the Xmas period
• Many other benefits should you reach your hours.
Click Apply to begin your journey with Quad Recruitment
Feel free to get in touch via email or call the office directly on (Apply online only) to arrange your registration or discuss any roles that we have