Recruitment Delivery Coordinator
|Location: Crawley, West Sussex
|Salary: £20000 - £30000/annum Competitive benefits package
|Posted: 18 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to fulfil the role of Recruitment Delivery Coordinator reporting to the Associate Director. The successful candidate will be required to be located close to East Grinstead, Haywards Heath or Crawley.
The role is to provide full administrative support to the permanent / contract recruitment process to include, but not limited to:
* Daily use of Workday and CRM systems for the management of both contract and permanent vacancies.
* Circulating new vacancies to the recruitment team
* Posting job vacancies onto the internal and external CRM / Workday systems
* Management of applications, including recording onto internal systems
* Proofreading CVs prior to submission to end client
* Requesting and coordinating all necessary paperwork and documenting all stages of the recruitment process on the relevant system(s).
* Contractor care – for referrals and direct contractors including extension management, care calls etc.
* Cooordinating recruitment activity with our internal team and/or second tier suppliers as required
* Relaying interview requests to the relevant individuals
* Scheduling interviews
* Collating interview feedback
* Assistance in the set-up of monthly / quarterly review meetings including diary management, room bookings, presentations, reports, agendas etc.
Customer / Site Specific Duties:
* Where appropriate, instigate onboarding process and coordinate all offer paperwork and liaise with HR on completion of offer paperwork
* Liaise with relevant teams with regard to onboarding new starters within a timely manner.
* Update and maintain client tracking systems
* Occasional site visits required to meet new starters, attend meetings etc.
Key Result Areas:
* Task completion to agreed internal and external SLAs and KPIs
* Attention to detail
Your Experience and Personal Qualities:
* Excellent MS Office skills / Google skills
* Professional telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills, diary management
* Tenacious with good time management skills
* Previous experience with volume recruitment or solution transactional activities would be advantageous
We are passionate about our business and our success has always been based on forming strong working partnerships with our customers and providing a first class service.
Our aim is to understand everything about their business and the markets in which they operate, which enables us to deliver to our customers’ needs.
Trust, Honesty and Integrity lies at the heart of what we do.
If you would like to find out more, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
Planet Forward is one of the most respected global staffing and recruitment companies. We provide strategic and innovative solutions for our clients across the world.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website