|Location: East of England
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Due to the continued growth of the Company we are looking for an internal Recruitment Manager to join our HR and Development Team (HR&D). We are wishing to improve our ability to hire talent directly into the business utilising multiple recruitment channels. Working with the HR team you will be tasked developing sustainable recruitment for the Company. You will be measured against several KPIs including cost per hire, retention rates and speed to hire.
As part of the hiring process you will construct recruitment advertisements & campaigns, screen candidates CVs and interview at the first stage with relevant hiring manager. You will be required to report on key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to senior management, as well as introduce new initiatives to help us succeed in improving the quality and quantity of top talent hired into the business.
Managing your own time and focusing on priorities are essential to effectively deliver on the Company’s recruitment needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Gain an in-depth understanding of the various business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure hiring goals and deadlines are met.
* Translate business objectives into developing and delivering robust resourcing strategies and routes to market
* Manage the end to end recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, selecting recruitment methods, advertising roles, screening CVs, conducting interviews, offer management and paperwork and feedback ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline.
* Coach and guide hiring managers on Recruitment related policies, process and interview skills.
* Deal with candidates and clients daily, and maintain relationships with preferred recruitment agencies
* Arrange and manage the onboarding process for new employees joining the Company.
* Maintain the applicant tracking system, recording all hiring activity to ensure accurate information is available for reporting.
* Produce weekly, monthly, and ad hoc recruitment reports for senior management as requested.
* Generate candidate flow for all active requisitions, utilising the most effective and cost-effective methods available through direct advertising, preparing job postings, updating internet sites and selecting recruitment agency usage.
* Develop and evolve our social media presence by, for example, increasing the number of followers on LinkedIn and communicating with the community.
* Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies within the recruitment process.
* Develop multi-hire sourcing strategies and collaborate with colleagues and cross-functionally to both co-ordinate and lead campaigns
* Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business needs; generate talent pipelines using a variety of channels, social media, data mining, market mapping and networks
* Contribute to the development of the annual recruitment planning, budgeting and strategy development.
* Monitor return on investment (ROI) from direct sourcing channels and stay up to date with new and innovative direct channels such as job boards, social media and programmatic advances
Experience working as an in-house recruiter.
Experience with (phone, virtual and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
Working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in UK.
Working knowledge of external systems, such as LinkedIn, CV Library, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
Previous experience with recruiting applicant systems
A minimum of 3 years’ recruitment experience within a construction background.
A minimum of 2 years HR experience.
Skills & Competencies
Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to build positive relationships at all levels
Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work independently
Resilient and self-confident with the ability to think on your feet while under pressure
Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning skills.
Strong understanding and commitment to confidentiality and integrity.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Passionate about recruitment
This position will be based at the Regional Office in Cambridge or Woking.
May be required to travel as part of the role to construction sites and/or Head Office (Dunmurry, Belfast, Northern Ireland) from time to time.
34 days annual holiday
Pension, including employer contributions
Training & Development
Availability to undergo our mentorship scheme
Tailored career path ways
Sponsored further education opportunities
Supported Chartership pathways
Health & Wellbeing
Health Cash Plan enrolment
24/7 Counselling & Support Healthline
Company Occupational Health
Family Friendly Policies
Flexible Working Policy
Access to discounts
Annual Health & Wellbeing Events
Cycle to Work Scheme