|Location: Cross Gates, City and Borough of Leeds
|Salary: £38000 - £43000/annum + £4,000 Car Allowance + Bonus
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Salary, £34,000 - £39,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Bonus.
Are you an experienced Manager within perm recruitment who is not personally recognised for your success?
Have you already achieved a lot but still wanting more?
If so, we are currently on the look out to hire a Billing Recruitment Manager to join our enthusiastic office team of Perm Recruitment Consultants. This opportunity is the perfect chance for someone who is an experienced Recruitment Manager who has already achieved a lot but is still on their way up the career ladder.
As a Billing Recruitment Manager, you not only will be involved in shaping and driving the team to achieve our long-term vision, but also be responsible for your own billings in this very hands on role. We are looking for a confident, passionate individual who has good personal values, who wants to make a long-term investment into this position and will embrace all opportunities presented to them.
Within this role you will be given the opportunity to work side by side with the most experienced and well-known individuals within the recruitment sector who are at the top of their game, to ensure that you become a fantastic and valued member of our management team to cover any gaps in your knowledge and build your professional development further.
turro specialise in recruiting for leadership and management roles within the Health and Social Care sector and we are well respected and known for presenting high calibre, harder to find candidates to our clients. Being a high-end recruiter, we want this to be seen through our recruitment team, so we are looking for someone who will help us to shape this positive culture in our people.
Within this role you have the responsibility of effectively leading, managing and building a team of dedicated consultants as well as being thoroughly involved in the activity of the team and growing personally.
You will be responsible for:
• Your own billings and branch billings.
• Branch business development through identifying, winning and developing key clients.
• The development and delivery of recruitment services to meet and exceed individual and team targets in line with the company business plan.
• Overseeing and ensuring the team has necessary tools and information to deliver the service requirements to the expected standards.
• Effectively using and managing all systems and databases to ensure all data is being managed and stored appropriately.
• Effective planning, training and development of the team to ensure top performance is maintained throughout.
The ideal candidate to take on this role is someone who:
• Has previous management experience leading a team of consultants and driving not only your own success, but that of the teams too.
• Has a successful proven track record in a business to business sales role desirably within the Health and Social Care Sector or another regulated sector.
• Has experience in using multiple methods of sourcing high calibre candidates.
• Has good values, lives by these values and really understands the importance of doing things the right way.
• Is highly organised, process driven with strong communication skills (written and verbal) including experience and expertise of negotiation, with the ability to control and influence the outcome through quality questioning.
• Has strong business development experience with examples of key clients you have identified, won and developed.
• Can lead by example and coach for success and has strong people management skills.
• Is resilient, hardworking and well-motivated and is ready to take on the challenge of this hands-on role.
• Embraces change, innovation, new technologies and has the willingness to take on training and courses to enhance their personal and professional development.
Benefits of joining our team and becoming a Billing Recruitment Manager:
• £4000 car allowance.
• Generous bonus structure.
• Free car parking space.
• Opportunities to work side by side with the most experienced and well-known industry professionals to enhance training and development.
• Opportunities to take the business to the next level, not only developing as an individual but as a team.
Don’t delay, apply now! We are really looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role.
turro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK