|Location: SK5, Heaton Chapel, Borough of Stockport
|Salary: £25000 - £40000/annum Bonus's
|Posted: 19 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Cover People and Worldwide Teaching are a leading specialist global recruitment agency for Teachers, a specialist recruiter in our chosen market. We are looking to expand our services to the Care Sector and would like to invite applications from ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultants or Recruitment Managers who have a minimum of two years experience in Healthcare Recruitment.
Our Stockport business has a firmly established and extremely successful team covering a wide geographical area including Greater Manchester/Lancashire (Cover People) and overseas placements at our International Schools (Worldwide Teaching).
The success of the team in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first and we are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. The successful candidate will be able to grow a team to be able to support Care Homes across the UK from our office in Stockport.
Whilst inititially you will work independly you will be joining a hard-working and determined team who all work together to achieve results across the office, the benefits are;
* A real “family feel” atmosphere
* Highly supportive team
* Compliance and Candidate Consultant to support with recruitment needs
* Based in borders of Stockport, so low amount of traffic and free parking
* Free breakfasts on ‘Fun Day Friday’
* Short-term hours in school holidays
* Celebratory office lunches and meals
* Room for development as the branch grows
* Working for a small company led by a local business leader with over a decade of experience
* Autonomy to run your desk how you see fit
* Covid-19 friendly office
* Competitive salary, excellent commission structure and annual bonus
Throughout Covid-19, we have been made aware that many people have been put under immence pressure causing them to consider their future. Some have possibly been made redundant. Throughout this period we are proud to say that our business has grown and that all our staff feel valued and as if they were supported according to their situation. We truly care about our staff and always have their happiness and success in the forefront of our minds.
Due to the recent successes of the branch, we are seeking to expand and are seeking a number of experienced Recruitment Manager who are looking to continue to develop their career within a rapidly growing organization.
As an experienced candidate with strong relationships with existing clients, you will continue to build your network.
* Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
* Schedule and attend visits with prospective clients (car owner required)
* Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
* Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
* Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
* Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
* Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious recruiters with experience of working within a 360 role within the Care Sector until the team is developed, although we do have candidate recruiters to assist with pre-screening & registrations where possible. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate examples of previous accomplishments. Due to expansion, we will consider candidates with good experience in the Healthcare Sector. You would need experience of placing jobs on job portals including GRI etc.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression. Strong Leadership Skills essential.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviors;
* Work well as a team and alone
* Honesty and Integrity
* Sense of humor
To make enquiries or have a confidential chat, please get in touch with Amy/Karla at your earliest convenience