Recruitment Marketing and Events Assistant
|Salary: £20000 - £21000/annum
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Marketing and Events Assistant
Are you a creative person who'd like to be involved in promoting our employer brand on line and at careers events?
We have a FTC of 6 months initially with the potential for the role to become permanent for a Recruitment, Social Media and Events coordinator.
Recruitment Marketing and Events Assistant:
• You will be responsible for creating attractive job adverts and visuals and placing them on various media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
• You will manage social media engagement for prospective candidates by creating relevant content to share across all platforms showcasing Sigma values and how we live them #alwaysbetter #alwayslearning #alwaysadaping #alwaystogether.
• You will organise and attend recruitment events across the Midlands including jobs fairs, webinars, Job Centre Plus visits and will create the content and organise the marketing material for these events.
• You will use attractive visuals as a way of marketing Sigma Financial as an employer of choice both on line and at careers fairs.
• You’ll monitor the effectiveness of each recruitment channel and create meaningful reports to feedback where is working best to attract great candidates from.
• You will partner with the recruitment team to drive candidate applications for various recruitment drives.
Recruitment Marketing and Events Assistant Requirements:
• The ideal candidate will be organised and proactive.
• You will have a great understanding of major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
• You understand and can use Canva, Photoshop or similar to design posts and creative visuals.
• You’re creative and like to put forward ideas.
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group:
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Sigma Financial Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all our people irrespective of background.
We are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Our aspiration is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel valued and able to give their best.
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more
Location: Home based with regular visits to Birmingham and Redditch
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract - 6 months FTC initially
Salary: £20,000 rising to £21,000 after probation
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Events Assistant, Events Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Copywriter, etc.