Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
|Location: LL17, Saint Asaph, Denbighshire
|Salary: £16500 - £20000/annum level dependent on experience
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Where the little details matter, and service is always delivered with a smile…
Whether you’re a graduate, awaiting your A-level results, or have already gained a foundation of marketing, journalism, recruitment or customer service experience, this newly created role at JVP Group provides an ideal opportunity to develop a rewarding career, utilising your superb interpersonal and IT skills, and high level of attention to detail.
So, if you’re confident on the phone with the ability to gather detailed information, have enthusiasm in abundance, and keen to embark upon a customer service focused career in a fast-paced professional environment, read on to discover more.
Who we are:
JVP Group is an ambitious and innovative recruitment marketing business. We’re proud to help employers across the UK attract the best people to their business and in the most efficient manner. We do this through our unique and comprehensive recruitment advertising, marketing, time saving support and technology solutions, and have developed a longstanding portfolio of clients which is ever-growing and includes Chester Zoo, Arriva TrainCare, NSPCC, and Boots Hearingcare.
Due to the dedication of our passionate team, JVP has gained a reputation for high quality and efficient levels of service, and we’re proud to have been announced as ‘Professional Service Business of the Year’ at the North Wales Business Leaders Awards 2018.
What will this role of Recruitment Marketing & Communications Coordinator entail?
The talented team at JVP will train and support you, encourage and challenge you, but the key formula for success will be your determination to learn and develop. Reporting to the Client Services Manager and working as part of a flexible, hands on team, you’ll provide solutions focused support to employer clients through a wide variety of proactive phone-based and marketing tasks. You’ll receive comprehensive training that will enable you to:
* Proactively call clients to provide support that ensures recruitment advertising campaigns achieve a positive outcome
* Effectively gather vacancy information from clients and provide tailored advice for their recruitment marketing campaigns
* Draft engaging employer branded job advertisements for publishing on job boards, with SEO given important consideration
* Draft engaging social media posts for each recruitment advertising campaign
* Conduct pre-screening calls on behalf of employer clients to aid their shortlisting process
* Liaise with our Client Support Team to ensure that administration of recruitment advertising and marketing activity is undertaken promptly
Your focus will be on developing existing client relationships, whilst raising awareness of relevant JVP solutions that in turn will increase sales revenues.
What will I need in order to be considered for this Recruitment Marketing & Communications Coordinator vacancy?
* Positive outlook, enthusiasm to learn and determination to succeed
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Superb interpersonal, listening and customer service skills
* Superb written communication skills with an excellent standard of grammar and spelling
* High level of attention to detail
* Superb problem-solving skills
* Strong IT literacy, along with timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
* Dedication to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues, exceeding expectations
What will I receive in return?
Our culture encourages open communication and business involvement, and we value every colleague. We work very hard, but we are well rewarded for it - from the team incentives scheme that has led to many fun social events, complimentary fruit and refreshments provided during office hours, and most importantly efforts and achievements are always noticed and appreciated at JVP.
You will receive comprehensive in-house training and career development opportunities, a competitive salary based on your level of experience, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, a company performance-based bonus, and have access to free onsite parking.
You will be employed on a permanent contract, working from the company offices in Bodelwyddan which are conveniently located near to the A55, and your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm, although flexibility will be required with finish time to meet client needs.
Please note: We encourage online applications, although you’re also welcome to come and meet our team and explore current internal opportunities at our relaxed Recruitment Open Evening on Wednesday 10th July between 5pm and 6pm - JVP Group, Bodelwyddan Business Centre, Abergele Rd, Bodelwyddan, LL18 5SX