Recruitment Marketing Manager
|Location: W1W, Oxford Circus, Greater London
|Posted: 15 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
What is Syft?
Founded in 2015, Syft is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You are someone with high standards who leads by example, and who will take pride in Syft like we do.
Most of all, you love providing seamless information to make a difference in the lives of other people, whether they be job seekers, employers or your fellow colleagues.
We aim to fundamentally change how the world looks at work in a way that benefits both Job Seekers and Employers. We are looking for someone who is thrilled by all the possibilities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Process weekly payroll including, starter, leavers & recording of SAP, SSP & SMP
* Processing HMRC forms such as P60, P45
* Assisting with administration of auto enrollment of pension schemes.
* Resolving employee/worker payroll related queries
* Manage our incoming and outgoing purchase orders and invoices for the business.
* Liaising with all departments and working towards tight deadlines
* Support on new business initiatives
* Liaising and solving auditor queries
* Ensure adherence to internal and external controls.
* Performing ad hoc support to the finance team.
* Working closely with key stakeholders.
* Excellent working knowledge of end to end payroll
* Ability to use your own initiative and work under pressure and to deadlines.
* A team player who is motivated to succeed as a team and independently.
* Intermediate/advanced excel knowledge
* Good time management, attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Experience with accounts and payroll software, e.g. Xero, Sage 50 etc. Netsuite would be beneficial but not necessary.
* Knowledge of invoicing, payment tracking and bank transactions
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
You’re Flexible- able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You’re Entrepreneurial- see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You’re Data Driven- see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
* Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
* Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
* Unique bonus structure for every employee.
* Social events and lunch and learns.
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds