Acre is an award winning recruitment business that is highly ambitious and growing rapidly, and is backed by some of the industry's most well known and respected individuals.
Already the market leader, Acre is taking full advantage of the growth in demand for sustainability, corporate responsibility, environment, energy and health & safety professionals.
As a result of our success we are now actively seeking Recruitment Researchers to join our team.
As a Recruitment Researcher you will play a lead role in supporting our Consultants in executing executive search projects for clients across a range of industries and including global brands, NGOs and start up enterprises.
This role is heavily communications and networking based, and you will develop leads continually by phone to ensure we are reaching the best individuals to present to our clients. Working with our Consultants and project team, you will interview and assess the suitability of candidates, manage the key search tools and attend client meetings.
You will have:
- A desire to work within a targeted sales environment
- Strong and confident communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A strong work ethic, persistence and the ambition to develop and improve
- Post graduate work experience gained in a professional sales environment and preferably a broad knowledge of the recruitment process
- A high level of online proficiency, preferably with social media and networking websites such as LinkedIn
- Fluent spoken and written English to a high standard
An understanding of or experience within the sustainability marketplace is preferred.
We will provide recruitment training, mentoring and support to develop individuals achieving excellence in this position to progress into a Recruitment Consultant role.
Closing Date: 19th February 2016