|Location: B4, Digbeth, City and Borough of Birmingham
|Salary: £16000 - £18000/annum
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Who are Niyaa People?
Set up in 2008 with the vision and ambition to become a leading Recruitment Consultancy in the Built Environment across Public and Public Sectors. We have grown to become a name recognised for delivering a first-class experience to our customers. Based in Birmingham, we’ve a team 36 fantastic people recruiting across our core markets which include Architecture, Property, Building Services, Construction, Trades & Labour, Office Support and Public Sector.
By now, we’re sure you’ll have heard of what recruitment is and if not, carry on reading below. But what you really want to know is why us? Why Niyaa People vs the other 300+ recruitment jobs in Birmingham?
* 100% of our Senior Management team were trainees 5-6 years ago – we want more to join them
* We’ve been shortlisted for the Birmingham Business Excellence ‘Best Company’ and ‘Excellence in Industry’ awards
* “I personally believe this is one of the most robust training programmes I have seen and matches the investment more Corporate recruitment companies delivers to their recruiters (and in some instance I would say it is better!)” – Hannah Keep, MD - Institute of Recruiters
* 96% of our recruiters are home-grown, meaning they came to us with no recruitment experience, we have had a golfer, fireman, overseas bartender, zoo keeper and electrician though.
What’s the Goal?
We like to challenge ourselves, and with growth plans for 60 consultants by April 2020, we’re looking for our next generation of the business. Like minded individuals who we can invest in to support their development as industry specialists. You might have some recruitment knowledge, sales experience, but it’s not necessary. We would rather people come with willingness to learn, drive and motivation. We can teach you recruitment.
The business will grow at the speed of the ambitions of the people that work here. But one thing is for sure, we’ve got no plans of stopping. We’re currently knocking down the walls and having a full office re-fit, but we’re already thinking of the next space.
Are you the type of person who want to be on that journey with us?
What to expect
From day one you’ll be given the tools you need to succeed: a manager, a recruitment mentor, a learning and development coach and a 12-week, in-depth training programme.
You’ll be assigned an industry that fit you as a person, to ensure you’ll gel with the candidates you’ll be speaking to on a daily basis. You will work closely with the Recruiters in your team, working on vacancies to find the most suitable candidates.
After your probation, the support doesn’t stop. With monthly, quarterly and 6-month reviews, and yearly training plan, we always want to make sure you’re moving forward in your career, whether that’s to progress within your role or become a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant.
What you need for us to help you be a successful Resourcer
As we’ve mentioned, you don’t need previous recruitment experience, we’ve proved time and time again we can teach you that. There are a few things you need we can’t give you:
* Be presentable and professional in person and on the phone
* Good written skills
* Ability to listen and learn
* Be able to take on board feedback and adapt
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* A personal motivation to succeed
* Humility and strong professional ethics
What’s on offer
Our salary and commission structure are completely transparent, £16k - £18k as a starting point. On top of that, our Resourcers have their own commission scheme and targets to be eligible for incentives.
What else…. Monthly and quarterly target incentives (did I mention this is our third year doing our Dubai trip!), annual conference trip, Christmas party, transparent promotional targets and of course office nights out to unwind after a hard week’s work, we’re quite a social bunch.
What to do next
If this sounds like a place you’d like to be a part of, we have a ‘Join us’ and ‘Learning & Development’ page on our website for even more information.
But the best thing to do is have chat with us, please click apply online to send us your CV