|Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for building high quality new homes, whilst also creating vibrant, sustainable communities. A career with Crest is both challenging and rewarding, with large investments currently being made to drive learning and development. With exciting growth plans, now is a great time to be part of our history.
Crest Nicholson are recruiting for an experienced Resourcer to join the internal recruitment team, for an initial 6 month FTC based in Bristol.
Here at Crest we are seeing excellent growth and in line with these growth plans we are set to recruit a high number of talented individuals over the coming 6-12 months. The internal team is looking for a strong Resourcer, ideally with some construction recruitment or resourcing experience for a 6 month initial contract. There may be the opportunity to gain permanent employment for the right candidate after this initial period.
Th is quite new and exciting, and in a challenging market we need a strong Resourcer to assist us with resourcing and the administration involved in recruiting quality staff.
We are looking for a positive outgoing person with good experience with providing resourcing support in an office environment. It would be beneficial if you had good experience of high volume tasks and manual data entry and ideally with some knowledge of internal application tracking systems. Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, including basic Excel skills. Networx experience would be desirable, but is not essential as full training can be given.
An understanding of internal recruitment processes is desirable, as is some experience with job advertising platforms and copywriting of recruitment advertising.
You should have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a busy workload. We also need you to be efficient with a methodical mind and a solution-focused attitude where we are always looking to make improvements to internal processes.
To be suitable you should have a good grasp of the English language with good communications skills both verbally and in writing.
* To support the internal recruitment function with daily tasks and administration
* Assist in the focus on direct hiring of new employees
* Reducing costs per hire and making the hiring process more efficient
* Actively work to support Crest Nicholson PLC’s future growth plans
* Support the wider HR team to reduce staff turnover through diligent recruitment
The primary role for the temporary resource would be to support the recruitment function, performing resourcing tasks, including but not exclusive to;
* Reviewing and shortlisting CV’s under the guidance of the Resourcing Manager
* Provide ad-hoc administrative support
* Arrange interviews with candidates
* Data entry and updating of the ATS System (Networx)
* Creating candidate registration alerts for key disciplines on job boards
* Create standardised searches for key roles across job boards
* Build the LinkedIn network of key candidates for the internal recruitment team
* Build LinkedIn ‘projects’ for key roles in key divisional locations
* Posting agreed adverts across available platforms
* Create folders within Networx (our ATS system) of previous applicants within key roles and areas
Good GCSE’s and A levels.
In return, our benefits and package include:
* Competitive salary
* Private pension up to 12.5%
* 28 days annual leave
* Cycle to work scheme
* Share Save Scheme
* Private Aviva Healthcare
* Healthshield Cash Plan
* Life assurance and personal accident cover
* Free Counselling advice
* Cashback, Retail and gym discounts