Recruitment Sales Director
|Salary: £60000 - £75000/annum OTE £150,000K
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Sales Director
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 OTE £150,000 + company car/car allowance
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Recruitment Sales Director to join us, based at our vibrant Dartford Head Office.
Swanstaff Recruitment aren`t like other Recruitment Agencies, we like to think we do things a little bit differently. That`s why we are a `Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For`, a `Gold Standard` Investor in People, the first 3 time award winner at The Kent Excellence in Business Awards (`Large Business of the Year`, `Employer of the Year` & `Entrepreneur of the year` for our CEO Stephen Rogers) and we were recently awarded 6th fastest growing Recruitment agency in `The Recruiter Fast 50` for 2016`.
We operate specialist and niche divisions in Health and Social Care, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Driving and Industrial sectors, supplying Temporary, Permanent and Contract candidates across our 23 locations. We also manage the day to day operation of the Children and Family Contact Centre`s on behalf of 5 Local Authorities across the UK.
Reporting to the CEO, the role will involve developing strategy, monitoring growth, sales plans, tenders and presentations. While you'll have an office as a base, you`ll need to take part in a high volume of out-of-office activities such as visiting clients, nationally based branches and conferences.
You will lead from the front in your forward thinking approach, developing and planning for new business opportunities.
- You`ll proactively identify opportunities and report on business opportunities in target markets for sales improvement and maximising new business development.
- You will also lead projects for new business opportunities, including writing bids, proposals and tenders; you`ll be a real Hunter when it comes to finding new business opportunities open for tender.
- Presentations will be an integral part of the role as Sales Director - you will deliver these internally and externally to HR Managers and Boards of Directors.
- You`ll be highly effective at searching out new leads, networking and gaining referrals.
- You`ll be responsible for driving specific new business revenue by building and leveraging relationships with existing clients.
- You`ll work closely with the sales team to review sales process quality and prioritise opportunities for improvement.
- You`ll play an integral part in sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes to achieve sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business.
- You`ll have considerable responsibility for the performance of company`s sales and its standing in the marketplace.
- You`ll be an ambassador for the company to the outside world but also a good mover and shaker inside the company.
- You will have excellent presentation skills, able to deliver tenders and present these to potential clients.
- You`ll understand markets and supply chains, and the internal working of your department - from top to bottom and inside out.
- You`ll find yourself travelling regularly because there will always be people to see, places to go and meetings to attend - from branches, to clients.
- There will also be lots of PR and press to do and you`ll work closely with our internal Marketing team to cover this.
- You`ll have an excellent knowledge of accounts and finance, which will make all the difference to the conviction with which you develop plans and strategies that others have to buy into.
- You`ll be someone who likes a challenge and is fired up by the thought of exceeding company objectives through sales leadership.
- You`ll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI`s
- You`ll be a polished communicator with sharply honed negotiation skills.
About Swanstaff Recruitment
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning, independent recruitment agency. Established in 1997, we have gone from strength to strength and now have 23 locations nationally, with plans to have 100 branches by 2023.
Swanstaff Recruitment`s core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the centre of how we operate as a business.
- Believe that nothing is impossible
- Treat all with respect
- Exceed expectation
- Create opportunities
If you share our passion and motivation for recruitment, please contact us today!
Talent Acquisition (Apply online only)