Recruitment Sales Executive
|Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We currently have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Recruitment Sales Executive, based in our Oxford office. Newsquest is one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. We employ over 3,500 staff with 1,600 experienced media sales people that help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to local audiences. Our parent company is Gannett Inc, the largest news publisher in the US, with titles including USA Today.
As a Recruitment Sales Executive you will be part of our busy and vibrant Newsquest Recruitment Solutions team, whereby you will play a fundamental role in ensuring the continued success and reputation that we pride ourselves on, for our clients who want to recruit for their business via advertising in our local titles across the Oxfordshire region.
Your role will predominantly be out on the road facilitating new business development whereby you will be responsible for managing your own territory. Consisting of generating new leads for new business, conducting research and pitching to businesses across Oxfordshire, selling recruitment advertising space in our local digital and print publications.
Account management plays an essential part in this role, whereby you will be working with existing clients managing their recruitment advertisement expectations and accounts, to ensure that a positive relationship is maintained at all contact points. This will also involve accurately reporting data, generating repeat custom and upselling where possible.
Due to the nature of the role it is crucial that you are enthusiastic, driven and value building good client relationships. Previous experience in Field Sales is ideal in relation to the responsibilities and time management necessary. Multimedia experience either in advertising or from recruitment advertising is an advantage, with a focus on print and digital preferred, however good B2B sales experience in other industries is very much considered.
We need you to have…..
• Previous media sales / B2B sales transferable into the role, experience within recruitment or recruitment advertising an advantage.
• Professional and competent client services skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and committed to delivery and performance.
• Ability to take ownership and embrace new technologies
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Target driven and a good objection handler, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Negotiation and objection handling are central to any sales environment therefore you must be determined and resilient, constantly looking for new solutions to problems
• Good time management & attention to detail - being able adapt and prioritise is essential
• Strong personal resilience, negotiation & objection handling skills
• An outgoing personality, strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality and a will to succeed
• A full UK Driving Licence is required for this role
We would like you to have….
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) experience
• Experience of a Sales CRM System. Gemstone or Futureproof
• Minimum education requirements of GCSE English and Maths
We'll look after you with….
• A fun and lively work environment, with excellent potential for personal and career development
• A competitive base salary package with a realistic OTE in your first year of £30k-35k, we would expect this to rise in your second year and ongoing
• Pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
Do you see yourself as the perfect match for this job? Then apply now