Recruitment / IR Manager
|Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
|Salary: £35000 - £40000/annum
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
If you have a strong working knowledge of the national agreement for the engineering construction Industry (NAECI) terms and conditions of employment (blue book) agreements and previous experience of managing large volume recruitment campaigns in the industrial and engineering sector. Millbank’s Client has been awarded a major 10-year project and requires your skills.
On-Site Recruitment / IR Manager
Bristol | Permanent | £35,000 - £40,000 | Car Allowance | Bonus based on delivery of SLA
If you have a strong working knowledge of NAECI / Union agreements and IR together with previous experience of managing large volume recruitment campaigns in the industrial and engineering sector. Millbank’s Client has been awarded a major 10-year project and requires your skills.
Millbank require an Account Manager to be based at our client’s offices. You will be working closely with the senior stakeholders of the business in supporting the delivery for a Multi-million-pound nuclear new build construction project in Somerset. Roles to recruit will cover execution design, procurement, supplier management, fabrication and installation of pipework and other equipment.
Overseeing and managing the recruitment of 250 plus trades / blue collar vacancies on a large blue-chip Nuclear project (HPC), you will be responsible for ensuring the best candidates are sourced for the project, by talent pooling, interviewing, qualification checking, processing DBS applications and booking inductions. At the same building relationships with the team on site and in the Client offices to ensure a seamless process is executed and any industrial relations issues are handled appropriately.
Over the past 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships with clients such as this through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
* At least 5 years’ experience in recruitment/client account management
* Strong working knowledge of NAECI / Union agreements and terms and conditions would be beneficial
* Previous experience of managing large volume recruitment campaigns with a quick turnaround on vacancies
* Ideally demonstrable expertise managing key accounts and/or experience on-site
* Preferably a background working with or in engineering/industrial sectors
* Experience of dealing with Industrial Relations issues
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to:
* Develop and manage relationships with clients, understanding their long and short-term objectives
* Deliver on SLAs with 100% compliance at all times
* Source high calibre candidates through adverts and social media
* Knowledgeable of current employment and inland revenue legislation
* Strong working knowledge of blue book agreements
The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
With offices in Cheshire and Northamptonshire, the group turnover of £68 million is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Why Join Millbank?
* Join an experienced team, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade
* Grow with us as we continually expand our teams in response to industry changes and company success
* Flexible work hours where possible
* Excellent training given with clear career progression
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact Sarah Holland on (phone number removed)