Regional Recruitment Sales Executive
|Location: Bradford, York, Darlington
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Newsquest Recruitment Solutions has an opportunity for outstanding and experienced Field Sales Executives to join us as we enter an exciting new phase in our journey. A consummate professional, you will be excited about the opportunity to present the NQRS story to the market. Based in one of our offices in the North of England, you’ll deal with accounts across multiple industry sectors. The role of Field Sales Executive requires you to be an ambitious, successful Sales professional, preferably with a recruitment agency/media/digital sales background. This is a varied and demanding key role within the organisation that will test your skills and experience.
With strong commercial acumen, the ability to think strategically and understand operational detail, you’ll have experience of demonstrating the process of formulating, presenting, negotiating and closing high value B2B deals. You’ll have proven experience of working in a sales or commercial environment. It is essential you come from a consultative sales background in order to present and sell our full product suite spanning digital, print and consultative services. A skilled and confident communicator, you’ll use your entrepreneurial flair to build effective relationships with key decision makers and will introduce new business to NQRS. With a positive can-do mind-set, you’ll drive continuous improvement and increase sales and brand performance.
• You’re the kind of person who keeps cool under pressure and has exceptional attention to detail. You’ll have excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills, you’ll also be IT literate and confident using the full MS office suite.
• Assertive but approachable, you’ll play a key role in growing the business and help drive our continuing commercial success.
• A natural self-starter you will have a mature approach to work, setting your own diary and managing your day in the most effective way.
• You’ll know what it takes to get the deal done while spotting follow-up future business opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make a definitive career move and be a player in the next chapter of the NQRS story.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Formulating the strategy to grow sales
• Producing accurate account progress reports
• Managing and developing client engagement activity - face to face and over the phone
• Delivering continual excellence to ensure campaigns are delivered on spec, and on time – every time
• Reporting on client activity on a regular basis
• Create bespoke packages for client using innovation and product knowledge
Essential Experience & Skills:
• A solid and verifiable track record of developing client relationships and new business growth
• Outstanding account planning and project management
• Media sales experience
• High level communication skills
• Innovation and creativity with the ability to articulate new ideas succinctly
• Excellent commercial understanding with the capability to work to budgets
• Exceptional forecasting and reporting skills, with the ability to deliver on time - every time
Salary & Benefits:
• We offer a competitive salary, car allowance and lucrative OTE a great employee package with outstanding benefits, including;
• Generous holiday allocation + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
If you believe you have what it takes to join in the industry leading success story that NQRS is, get in touch with us today. Press the “Apply” button and send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us why you want to work with us and what you can bring to the role of Field Sales