At Parkside we are looking for an experienced Resourcer to join our successful team for a 3 month temporary contract. You will need to have worked in either the Financial or IT sectors and have public sector experience and have worked in a fast paced environment. Can be based in either Uxbridge or Staines.
Parkside is a Thames Valley business specialising in the sourcing, selection and placement of job seekers into temporary, contract and permanent positions. We operate through two specialist divisions, Accounting & Finance and Office Professionals, and have been providing high quality recruitment services to our clients since 1989.
The role, on the Temporaries desk, will involve candidate management, interviewing, job board management and administration. Working for an established and highly reputable organisation you will be give training on our systems and will be working as part of a lively, busy team.
- Sourcing candidates via databases and job boards
- Qualifying suitable candidates via the phone
Record metrics for effectiveness of advertising per advert and job board.
- Checking and responding to advert applications
- Face to face interviews with candidates
- Asking in depth questions to fully understand their background, strengths and value the candidate can add to the client
- Checking candidate has entitlement to work
- Registering candidates in line with company candidate management document (KPI set for candidate registrations)
Accurate, effective and grammatically correct advertising on all industry specific job boards.
Utilisation of linked in to develop network.
- Close liaison with wider team in relation to current requirements and opportunities
- Attending client review meetings where relevant
Carry out ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Provide support/assistance to other staff members as and when required
- Some travel to London expected