Sales Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
|Salary: £28000 - £40000/annum
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
A bit about us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2001 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
More about the role
The Manchester sales recruitment function plays a key role in the development of the business. They are responsible for ensuring the companies ambitious growth plans are supported by the very best sales talent.
Our Manchester sales office is a high energy, dynamic and fun sales environment, our people work hard and are rewarded extremely well. This is a high growth area of the company and as such there are opportunities to grow and develop in line with the business.
Here's what you can expect to be doing
- The salary range for the role is £28k-£40k per annum
- Recruiting high performing sales professionals for our Manchester sales office
- Building a pipeline of sales professionals in line with AO’s growth plans
- Proactively sourcing the very best sales talent using a variety of techniques such as social network sites, job boards and referrals
- Working to and hitting performance KPI’S and headcount targets
- Mapping the market to ensure AO has full visibility of competitors
- Conducting retention initiatives to provide senior management with trends and recommendations
- Contributing to key recruitment projects as the business scales
- Managing the full recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, interviewing and on boarding
A few things about you
- Sales experience gained in a professional environment (ideally within a telephony based sales role)
- Recruitment experience is essential gained within a fast paced high volume environment
- Goal orientated with a clear passion to succeed
- Resilient and motivated by targets
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple roles and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the local labour market (nice to have)
Why choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. We’ve got everything you could need in one place, so it’s really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
Great people deserve great things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
- 33 days holiday pro rata : For a well-deserved rest (Including Bank Holidays)
- Attendance bonus: For a year well spent*
- Company Sick Pay: Support when you need it*
- Contributory Pension Scheme: Thinking ahead
- Share Save Scheme: Something for a rainy day
- Discounts on AO products: Exclusive savings
- An enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption package: The best start for your family*
- Childcare Vouchers: Looking after the next world leaders
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Stay healthy, save the world
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus: More time to play*
- Eye Care Vouchers: Protecting your vision
- Death in Service: Knowing they’ll be taken care of
- 2 Make A Difference (MAD) Days: Give something back, do something amazing
- Gifts for New Arrivals: Something for the mini AO’ers
- Gifts for Newlyweds: Something for the happy couple
- Free Snacks and Drinks: Everyone loves free snacks and drinks
- Long Service Rewards: Our commitment to you, for your commitment to us*
- Social events calendar: Work is serious but we like to do it with a smile on our face
- Site specific benefits: In case all of the above wasn’t quite enough, some of our locations have additional benefits including discounted Gym Membership and discounted city centre car parking