Sales/ Recruitment Consultants
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Red Rock Partnership Limited is delighted to be working with our prestigious client in Central Manchester who is looking for Sales/Recruitment Consultants to join their busy team.
Our Client supports children in the CLA (Children Looked After) sector by supplying local authorities, charities, and private care providers with online and face-to-face training. This is a role where you can help make a huge difference to the lives of children in care or with disabilities via their unique service offer of blended training services.
About The Role:
You will be part of the expanding sales team, working on a 60/40 split of New Business vs Account Management that they already have on their in-house system, these will be sole your accounts to work on.
This is a telesales role which is office based in Manchester City Centre just a few minutes’ walk from Oxford Road train station.
This is not a telesales role where you are expected to call 400 business' a day, they approach sales’ in a consultative way nurturing their client to ensure they fulfil all their training needs and offer them service above and beyond their expectations.
The successful applicant will be confident on the phone as this is a large part of your daily role, you will be computer literate and be passionate about what they do and growing their business and brand. You will have experience working towards key performance indicators individually and as part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will have:
• Previous experience in a client management role or similar
• Previous outbound telesales experience and consultative selling
• Previous experience of using CRM systems
• Experienced communicator both on the phone and in person
• Strong experience delivering exceptional customer service
• Strong problem-solving ability within the boundaries of authority
• Passionate about make a difference from behind the scenes.
• Build and maintain proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in their capability to deliver, and ensuring client retention
• Exceed daily call targets, training bookings and billings, and other performance metrics
• Ensure clients have a great experience from the first point of contact through to training delivery, follow-up, and beyond
• Research opportunities for new business and keep up to date on the activities of the competition.
• Make daily outbound canvassing calls
• Maintain client information as required for internal analysis and management
• You are the part of the front-line team and are the face and voice of the company and must be an ambassador for their one-stop service for all of their clients training needs.
In return they offer
• 20k Basic Salary depending on experience
• Uncapped Commission with 35-40k easily achievable in your first year
• Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00
• 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
• Manchester City Centre 2 minutes’ walk from the train station
One thing that is guaranteed is that each day will be different as you speak to Foster Agencies, Children’s homes and more. If you want to be part of something good that’s growing plus earning a wage that mirrors your efforts this is the role for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invests in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd is working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest