Scientific Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Clinical Professionals is one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical staffing businesses. We are dedicated to staffing in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Devices and CRO industries throughout Europe.
Established in 2006, the company has enjoyed growth year on year to our current headcount of circa 70 employees across multiple locations and are currently set for even stronger growth in 2016
- Do you want to work in an environment where hard work and the right attitude is rewarded?
- Do you want to be trained to be an expert in your area?
- Do you want to join a company where the bonus is uncapped and you can choose your own career path?
- Do you want to work in the leading Pharmaceutical Staffing company which has been awarded with 3 stars from the Times Top 100 Companies to work for?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions then keep reading and take the opportunity to apply below:-
Due to significant growth Clinical Professionals is currently recruiting for both Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Graduate Trainee Consultants for our Scientific Professionals brand.
Experience within Scientific Recruitment OR a Science based degree is essential for this position
The successful candidate will be proactive consultant and will enjoy the competitive but good spirited environment. The ideal candidate will also be someone who is a natural relationship builder and can develop long terms relationship. Repeat Business is critical and outstanding customer service to candidates and clients is an essential part of the Clinical Professionals culture.
- Business Development
- Using existing database to establish your own client base within your vertical market
- Developing new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Attending relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Arranging and attending face to face client meetings to sell business services and to negotiate terms of business and fees.
- To develop relationships with customers that enhances the image of the company by showing a professional attitude.
- Complete candidate ownership from initial registration (sometimes via a Resourcer) through to proactive marketing of their CV and submission to available roles with Clients.
- You would be expected to cross-sell your candidates to other Consultants available job roles working to get them the best possible job offer that fits their criteria.
- Proper use of our internal database to ensure candidates can be maintained, tracked and managed efficiently.
- Regular communication with your candidate.
- To manage the complete recruitment process by:
- Taking a full job brief from the client
- At all times, there will be a record of all jobs in progress which will illustrate that there is a steady movement to a conclusion.
- Liaising effectively with the Resourcers and coordinate information regarding specific assignments.
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods including websites, referrals, networking etc
- Writing job adverts and news articles
- Interviewing candidates
- Managing candidates/client expectations
- Negotiating candidate offers
- Keeping up to date with industry information through attendance at meetings, congresses and reading of relevant journals and periodicals.
Compensation and Rewards
Clinical professionals offers a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme. In addition pension scheme, private medical care and a substantial holiday allowances are on offer depending on the position.
The successful applicant will be based from the organisation’s large office in a popular Central London location near Fleet Street.