SEN Education Recruitment Consultant
|Location: SK5, Heaton Chapel, Borough of Stockport
|Salary: £20000 - £35000/annum + Comms
|Posted: 18 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Cover People and Worldwide Teaching are a leading specialist global recruitment agency for Teachers, a specialist recruiter in our chosen market.
Our Stockport business has a firmly established and extremely successful team covering a wide geographical area including Greater Manchester/Lancashire (Cover People) and overseas placements at our International Schools (Worldwide Teaching).
The success of the team is underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first and we are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. We are looking to expand our team and have vacancies available for an experienced SEN Recruitment Consultant to join our happy office.
You will be joining a hard-working and determined team who all work together to achieve results across the office, the benefits are;
* A real “family feel” atmosphere
* Highly supportive team
* New ideas are always welcome and open to discussion
* Compliance and Candidate Consultant to support with recruitment needs
* Based in borders of Stockport
* Free parking
* Free breakfasts on ‘Fun Day Friday’
* Short-term hours in school holidays
* Celebratory office lunches and meals
* Room for development as the branch grows
* Working for a small company led by a local business leader with over a decade of experience
* Autonomy to run your desk how you see fit
* Covid-19 friendly office
* Competitive salary
* Excellent commission structure
* Early finishes on Fridays
* Opportunities to work from home
* Annual bonus
* Weekly sales days and incentives
Throughout Covid-19, we have been made aware that many people have been made to feel underappreciated and have possibly been made redundant. Throughout this period, we are proud to say that our business has grown, that all our staff feel valued and as if they were supported according to their situation. We truly care about our staff and always have their happiness and success in the forefront of our minds.
Due to the recent successes of the branch, we are seeking to expand and are seeking an experienced SEN Education Recruitment Consultant who is looking to continue to develop their career within a rapidly growing organization.
As an experienced SEN Recruitment Consultant with strong relationships with existing clients, you will continue to build your network with the support of our team. You will be required to;
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
-Schedule and attend visits with prospective schools (car owner required)
- Consult and engage with schools to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector i.e. sector groups/LinkedIn
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV’s, interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious recruiters with experience of working within a 360 role within Education, although we do have candidate recruiters to assist with pre-screening & registrations. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate examples of previous accomplishments. Due to expansion, we will are looking for candidates with good experience in SEN Education Recruitment.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours;
* Work well as a team and alone
* Honesty and Integrity
* Sense of humour
To make enquiries or have a confidential chat, please get in touch with Amy either via email or by telephone