Who are we?
Nicoll Curtin is an award winning specialist IT & Change recruitment consultancy placing professionals in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We have an office based in the heart of Zürich, and we’re connected with the local community, with a local and international candidate pool built up over 15 years.
Our Zürich team is consistently the top performing for our clients because their focus is on the long-term. They’re not interested in a sales-focused mentality. They want to build relationships, develop a true understanding of their clients’ needs and solve their problems wherever they can.
After exceeding all of our targets in 2015, they don’t want to stop now.
Who are we looking for?
We're currently looking for 4 expereinced hires. We’ll consider people from any location and for two of them, German isn’t essential. We’re looking for candidates who’ve had success in their recruitment career thus far with a drive to shine even further.
This individual should have:
- Strong expereince with all aspects of recruitment life cycle including screening, interview, managing the process
- Expereince in recrutiment account management
- Expereince wokring with both clients and candidates, using calls and meetings to build and develop relationships
- Expereince generating and sharing leads in order to widen business scope/ opportunities
- Expereince sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Great communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- An ability to work to targets
- A competitive attitude and high ambition
- A professional manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence working with clients at all levels
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to work a warm desk, as part of a well established and regarded organisation on the PSL of multiple multi-national corporations
- Uncapped competitive commission scheme with no threshold paying up to 30%
- Save whatever you would like from your salary into your "Future Fund" each month and in three years we will match your investment up to 100%
- Share Options Scheme so you are rewarded to grow our business with us
- With proven success you will receive flexi time and the ability to work from home
- Realistic targets and time to grow in your role
- Progression to manager, associate director, executive director and director is clear from day one with a very transparent career framework and set promotional criteria that you can start working towards on day one
- A supportive and collaborative team
- A number of other benefits and incentive schemes