Senior It Recruitment Consultant
|Location: PO6, Cosham, Portsmouth
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Optamor - IT Senior Consultant/ Business Partner
Being part of Optamor means having more than just the ability to be exceptional at your job. We combine expertise and knowledge with the courage to take on challenges, the passion and tenacity to find the best solutions for our customers and shared DNA built around People Performance and Partnerships. Working with us means embracing our honest and transparent ethos, daring to be different and finding passion in everything you do.
The Resource Business Partner will have overall responsibility for the management of Optamor’s recruitment services model with our customer. You will seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key stakeholders and identify business development opportunities to raise the profile of services available to them.
Taking full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle for a number of designated business areas, you will also demonstrate a strong focus on multi-channel candidate sourcing, supply chain and process management, whilst promoting candidate and hiring manager experience.
In this role you will demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a willingness to travel to your areas of the business and stakeholders, including; Gloucestershire, Manchester, Havant, London, Fareham.
You will need to:
* Develop and maintain relationships with senior levels of client stakeholders as appropriate
* Be an authority on recruitment issues/changes in legislation i.e. Equality Act, AWR, EAA, Pensions Legislation, Umbrella Companies, On and off-shore intermediary legislation etc.
* Develop business plans and seek opportunities to enhance profitability of the Optamor delivery model.
* Meet and exceed performance expectations and goals of the hiring community and Talent Acquisition team, and ensure to build on successes whilst focusing on driving down errors
* Meet the service level agreement (SLA) criteria set between Optamor and your client ensuring a 'right first time’ mentality to eliminate the risk of SLA 'fails’
* Ensure impartiality, diplomacy and discretion with the client, and understand the sensitivities with confidential campaigns and the use of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
* Manage your own business unit’s Supply Chain, ensuring processes are adhered to with performance reviews regularly in place. Identify talent delivery gaps, source, and on-board necessary suppliers
* Be pro-active with market data and information, offering recruitment solutions to TA and hiring community to assist with hiring decisions
* Experience gained from an Recruitment Agency in the IT sector, In-house/ RPO role at Resource Business Partner level
* Experience in sourcing high level of IT roles
* High level of attention to detail, with 'right first time’ mentality
* Experience gained in the Defence industry- advantageous
* Ability to communicate
* Ability to work to and thrive under tight deadlines.
* Ability to self motivate and time manage
* Attention to detail
Benefits & culture
We're proud to be recognised as the best large recruitment agency 250+ employees (IRP Awards, 2017) and advocate company (2018). People are at the heart of everything we do and our benefits reflect our values:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working
* Collaborative working culture
* Great L&D opportunities
* Free tea/coffee and fruit boxes
* Regular social events
* Volunteering hours
For me information please apply with your CV attached.
The role will be based out of our office in North Harbour business park, Hampshire with frequent visit to other UK sites such as Gloucester