Senior IT Recruitment Consultant £30k-£45k (Negotiable) Basic + Uncapped OTE + Excellent benefits
Tiro Consultants part of the Opus Professional Services Group are a brand new start up by co-founders Matthew Thornton and Anton Zepherin specialising in IT Consultancy.
“An IT consultancy with a global presence, comprising of thought leaders who operate across the digital and engineering spectrum.”
Senior Consultant role:
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will have 2-3 years minimum experience in IT/Technology recruitment experience on either a permanent or contract desk. You will be responsible for your own billings, this is a 360 recruitment role where you will bring on new clients with the view maintain and develop strong relationships between client and candidates. Previous recruitment experience is essential.
This excellent new opportunity will ideally suit an experienced Senior Consultant looking for career development in to a leadership/management role where currently they have no route for progression. We are looking for a mature approach as we really will give you the flexibility to be in charge of your own desk. This is not a micro-managed environment, ability to work 9-5.30pm – gone are the 11 hour days!
You will have solid commercial acumen and the ambition and drive to develop new client relationships with the continual support of a successful and ambitious company. You will have a persuasive personality with good communication, written, verbal and presentation skills.
The Incentives and Rewards:
- Our commission scheme is up to 30% and is payable on everything you bill and based on your teams billings
- We have our own dedicated on site trainer that offers a unique training programme specifically designed for new recruits and also more tailored training for more senior staff
- A fun, lively and brand new office in Moorgate, London
- Genuine career opportunities (team leading, management, new brands, new offices etc)
- We have a grown up attitude to recruitment, we allow you to run your own business from your desk, allowing you to work with a huge array of Big name clients
- Monthly achievers lunches at London’s finest restaurants including Hawksmoor, Wahaca and Heston Blumenthal
- We offer a company car scheme, ride to work scheme, trips away (Madrid, skiing, Las Vegas) as well as day incentives - go carting, golf, spa days etc
Salary and benefits
Your basic pay will depend on your previous experience and personal billings as a Senior Consultant. This will rise with each promotion as well as an uncapped commission structure with the ability to earn off your team. Annual summer and Christmas parties, healthcare and pension, cycle to work scheme and 2 annual CSR days.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to build a career with a young, ambitious and successful recruitment company. Apply now or connect with Faye Charlesworth on LinkedIn.