Senior Recruiter - Warm Desk (200k Billings)
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant – Warm Desk (200k Billings)
Benefits Include: Flexible working, Industry leading Commission, Flexible Benefits Package
HeadNorth Consulting are a privately owned recruitment company based at the Gyle to the West of Edinburgh.
We were established in 2013 and since then have built a global portfolio of clients across the Construction and Property, Transportation & Infrastructure and Energy sectors and we are fortunate to have a rich mix of clients across the supply chain. We have executed search services on technical, engineering and commercial appointments at entry through to board level and are extremely busy at present working on a variety of roles within these disciplines nationwide.
Due to a significant increase in activity we currently have a need for an experienced individual to join us within our Construction, Transportation/Infrastructure team working on the delivery of temporary and permanent appointments.
This role would suit an experienced recruiter and there is significant opportunity to pick up live work immediately by way of a warm desk which billed 200k in the last 12 months and to build upon this from within our existing client portfolio but there are also no restrictions in the development on new business opportunities with new and existing clients nationwide.
Our consultants manage their own time, their own client portfolio regardless of location or level.
Empowered to try new things, develop strong and lasting relationships and also in the development of a sustainable client portfolio, we are building a very different type of recruitment business and want likeminded individuals who are service delivery and success orientated to join us.
Working on a “warm desk” you will work on the delivery of recruitment services in a client facing role.
The role will involve the delivery of a 360 degree service to clients and candidates.
There are no surprises in what this will involve however day to day activities might include:
• Working on the attraction and screening of suitable candidates to fulfil client requirements
• Presentation of the client value proposition in a qualitative way
• Visiting clients and interviewing candidates as needed nationwide
• Advertising vacancies utilising a variety of tools / sources and processing responses
• Proactively sourcing passive candidates and the appropriate value proposition presentation of our client
• Preparation of CV’s and supporting individuals in the preparation for interview
• Arranging interviews and managing associated feedback
• Offering advice to clients and candidates in relation to job offer management, resignation and counter offers
• Building strong and value added relationships as an expert in your field
• Reference checking
What can we offer and why should you consider working with us?
We are not a KPI driven business.
We have objectives and ambitions but we don’t manage by numbers and call targets.
We are tenacious and we add value in the process.
Our clients work with us nationally because of our qualitative approach to delivery and this has enabled us to secure clients who work with us time and time again, because we do a thorough job and we do it well.
We can offer:
• First up – a fun, friendly and busy environment
• A great base salary – (based on experience)
• Industry leading commission scheme with no standard requirement
• A nationwide, warm desk with no restrictions on the growth of your section / business / area
• A portfolio of industry leading clients who work with us proactively as a partner of choice
• Flexible working – family friendly environment and approach to hours
• A Flexible Benefits Package (come and discuss this with us)
• On-site parking
• Ongoing Career development (internal and external courses / qualifications and memberships)
• Access to all tools and infrastructure needed in order to run a thriving recruitment desk but importantly you will also have Input into the investment decisions around specific tools required in order to successfully deliver for our clients
• There is opportunity to build and manage a team
We are a growing business. If you want an opportunity to be involved in the development of an organisation with a broad and exciting future, please contact us now.
Any and all discussions will be held in strict confidence. Check out our website, our social media and why not come and hear what we have to say