Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 + Very Competitive Commission Structure & Quarterly Bonus
Heat Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultants as we are continuing to grow the business. As one of Bristol’s most established independent Specialist Recruitment companies, we are looking to recruit across all our specialist sectors, and seek self-motivated people who are looking to further their career within the Recruitment sector.
As part of our continued growth we have recently relocated our offices to facilitate the projected growth for next year, where we aim to double the headcount of consultants across the business. Conveniently based just a few minutes-walk from Cabot Circus, we pride ourselves on providing a first class working environment for all our staff, where personal development and well-being as at the heart of our day to day operations.
Some of our Benefits include:
- A Competitive Basic Salary with a very attractive Commission Structure, where you will receive up to 30% of your billings
- A Quarterly Bonus Structure to reward consistent performers
- Target related Salary increases – to put you in control of your salary
- Annual Ski Trip for the top performers within the company
- 25 Days Holiday - increasing to 30 days on years’ served with the company
- Clear career path mapped
- A Training Academy designed to help you achieve your personal goals
- Ongoing competitions throughout the year
- Top Billers Lunches every quarter with the MD of the company
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
As part a consultant within Heat Recruitment you be a 360 recruiter, taking full responsibility for every aspect of the recruitment process, with overall accountability for developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients within your specialist market.
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry with a demonstrable track record
- The ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process
- Determined to succeed, driven with a desire to develop your career within recruitment
- An understanding of professional services would be advantageous although by no means necessary