Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Fenchurch Street, Greater London
|Posted: about 2 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Is there a lack of career progression or ability to move up the ladder within the current recruitment agency you work for? Do you have a track record of billing but feel that you’re not being rewarded? If so then you might want to continue reading…
My client are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, and they offer genuine, real, career opportunities for experienced recruitment professionals. Fancy working abroad? No problem, you could re-locate in the future to any of their International offices in the likes of New York, Melbourne, Barcelona, Singapore to name a few.
Depending on your experience, skills and recruitment sales ability, you could join their business as a Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant or Team Leader. Start 2020 with positive vibes!
My client is a highly established market leading recruitment firm offering unrivalled career development opportunities and progression within the company for their employees. They currently employ over 1,000 successful recruitment professionals globally, with a vested interest in aspiring individuals due to their ambitious plans for future growth and development of the company. Due to their realised success they are highly interested in recruiting ambitious, motivated, determined, inspired professionals to come and join their dynamic team based in London.
They enjoy fantastic views of the River Thames with views of Tower Bridge and the Shard, ideal spot for lunch with the World-Famous Borough Food Market a short walk away too.
Great transport links with walking distance from Bank, Monument, Liverpool Street, Moorgate, St Pauls, Aldgate, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations on the Northern, Circle, District, Central, Metropolitan & DLR lines.
* Consulting with clients and candidates over the phone
* Searching for candidates, matching them to specific job roles discussing and selling opportunities to them
* Winning new business - using taught sales techniques, creating your own client base by growing your own professional portfolio
* Negotiating terms of business with new clients keeping a consultative sales approach
* Nurturing existing accounts
* Managing the full sales process from sending CV’s through to the interview stage, closing the deal and client account management
* Achieving monthly revenue targets, working towards deadlines
* Updating the CRM system
* Sharing best practice with colleagues and mentoring junior consultants
Required skills and experience:
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a fast-paced recruitment role
* Proven track record of billing and smashing targets!
* You must be self-motivated with the ability to work within a fast-paced sales environment to achieve revenue-based targets
* Clock watchers need not apply I’m only interested in hearing from individuals that are looking for a career and not just another job. This is a Monday to Friday role, with no weekend working
* A strong work ethic with excellent self-discipline is required
* A charismatic personality and someone who likes to have fun!
What’s on offer:
* Competitive, negotiable base salary depending on experience
* Uncapped, unrivalled commission structure which is industry leading; realistic first year OTE £50k+, second year £70k+
* Genuine career progression. The current management team and Directors have all been promoted from within so there is a transparent career development plan in place
* Unrivalled continuous training and development
* International opportunities to work from one of their other offices around the world!
* Global, all-expenses-paid holiday incentives
* Monthly company social events celebrating promotions
* Fine dining in top restaurants for high achievers
* Plus a host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of recruitment professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful