We are looking for an experienced recruiter ideally with an engineering background to join our vibrant team.
IntaPeople’s engineering department is expanding and we are keen to develop further areas in the UK. The successful applicant will be trusted to develop a desk from the ground up, building on IntaPeople’s already strong reputation within the engineering and IT market. 2015 was a great year for IntaPeople and now is a great time to join us.
The role is as follows:
To create and develop your own UK client base and to manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices.
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Establish a client base within the engineering industry
- Use existing databases to grow and maintain your own client base
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc
- Network at relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Arrange and attend face to face client meetings to sell IntaPeople services, and to negotiate terms of business and fees.
Manage the complete recruitment process by:
- Taking a full job brief from the client
- Liaising effectively with the external researcher and co-ordinate information regarding specific assignments.
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods including websites, referrals, networking etc
- Writing job adverts and news articles
- Interviewing candidates
- Managing candidates/client expectations
- Negotiating candidate offers
- Keeping up to date with industry information by attending events and meetings, and by reading relevant journals and magazines.
Key Account Management
- Regular meetings with clients
- Developing new contacts within key accounts
- Gaining PSL status
- Record all jobs in progress at all times, which will enable you to manage and monitor progression through to conclusion.
- Carry out administrative duties and reports diligently with a key attention to detail.
- Develop relationships with customers that enhances the image of the company by showing a professional attitude.
- Meet set objectives and KPIs
- Co-operate with the Office Manager to ensure compliance with data protection and the provisions of the Employment Agencies Act.
- Carry out additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- A competitive salary with an attractive and realistic commission structure (OTE £25K - £50k depending on experience and time in the business)
- Ongoing, weekly, monthly and yearly incentives
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, incremental of 1 day per year, as well as the opportunity to earn more time off based on performance
- A transparent development plan
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Pension scheme
- Duvet day allowance
- And finally working for one of the most successful companies in South Wales!!
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day where you can find out more about the organisation, the team and the role.
Send your CV through to email@example.com now to apply.