Senior Recruitment Executive
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Firstsource believes it is vital to have a strong and experienced Recruitment team to assist in managing its UK service delivery function.
The successful candidate will predominately be based in Pride Park, Derby
The jobholder will report to the Head of UK Talent
· To manage the local recruitment team
· To initiate an attraction and retention strategy in order to attract candidates in line with the company vision and values.
· To lead a team to attract and recruit applicants to a range of vacancies in the organisation and to carry out all associated administration
· To provide a professional advisory service to managers on all employment and recruitment related matters.
· To expand the workforce to meet the requirements of the business plan.
· To interface with Global HR and recruitment to ensure consistency is applied and developed across the UK HR function.
· Take the lead on all recruitment and selection activities.
· Obtain authority to recruit after undertaking an analysis of business needs.
· Undertake a review of the job description/person specification to meet the business requirements; ensure that any changes are notified.
· Oversee the production of recruitment advertisements across the full range of recruitment media; ensure that all necessary authorities are obtained prior to publication.
· Oversee the completion of all administrative work associated with the shortlisting of direct candidate responses.
· Oversee the recruitment process for assessment centres for direct candidates and oversee implementation of recruitment agency assessment centres.
· Liaise with recruitment agencies/ job centres/ Internet Recruitment organisations to arrange the provision of CV’s and to organise interviews; assist in administering Assessment Centres.
· Oversee the production of offer letters, employment contracts and manage the new joiners and leavers processes, including administrative work associated with HR databases.
· To identify to the Head of UK Talent, areas for improvement in recruitment policy and processes and contribute to the formulation and effective implementation of revised policies and procedures.
· Produce reports, as required, from the HR and recruitment systems.
· To participate as a member of the wider HR Team, sharing good practice and knowledge, resolving common issues and ensuring consistency.
· Contribute to the review/continuous improvement of current interview and selection methods
· Contribute to the review/continuous improvement of employment offer documentation
· Undertake personal developmental activities across the HR function as dictated by business needs.
· Arrange & delivery employee induction presentation
· Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required.
Experience & skills:
· Recruitment and Selection experience, preferably in a call centre environment but not essential.
· Leadership experience, overseeing an in-house recruitment function
· A working knowledge of Employment Law particularly in the recruitment and selection of employees.
· Committed to continuous professional development.
· Be used to working in a fast moving and challenging environment.
· Experienced in the use of selection techniques.
· Proficient in the use of the MS Office suite of software.
· Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workloads.
· Able to foster strong working relationships with staff and senior management.
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Passionate about people and their development.
· Attention to detail.
· Conscientious, reliable and self motivated.
· Helpful and approachable, sensitive to confidentiality issues.
· Open and trustworthy.
· Enthusiastic with a positive, can-do attitude to work.
· Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements