Oscar Technology is looking for experienced Technology Consultants to join our rapidly growing team in Houston, Texas.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record in developing their own business within a vertical discipline and geographical area, with an ambition to progress quickly part of a Technology team which has grown quickly in the past 24 months.
You will be working for an exciting, vibrant organisation driven by people who are passionate and committed to achieving results. A true meritocracy, we are proud to have developed the core of our senior management team from trainee to Managers, ADs and Directors.
The specific opportunity is to join our existing, successful Technology team and take the lead in driving the growth of Web & Software Development disciplines across the United States. This is an exciting time to join our US organisation and take advantage of the growth we are experiencing to progress your career and potentially open new regional offices in the next few years.
Our office culture is inclusive, vibrant and diverse. We reward those with a strong work ethic and passion for achieving results with one of the best commission schemes in the market and unrivalled opportunities for growth.
- Medical insurance through BCBS of Texas (100% employer contribution)
- Full dental, short & long-term disability and life term insurance (100% employer contribution)
- Uncapped commission paid monthly with no thresholds Additional quarterly achiever bonuses
- No KPIs on call times etc (we believe the quality of your work is the more relevant indicator of success)
- Fast-track to Management positions
- Meritocratic values (your career is dictated by your own performance)
- Company iPhone
- Regular holiday incentives
- 20 days PTO in addition to public holidays
- Free vacation time between Christmas and New Year
- Half-day Fridays every week
If you are motivated by achieving great results as part of an ambitious and growing team whilst continually developing your skills, then please send us your CV immediately.