Skills Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Hockley, Essex
|Salary: £22050 - £26000/annum
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast paced environment?
Do you have the ability to adapt your communication skills from supporting post16 students with their future career to individuals 19+ looking to gain new skills, whilst also building and maintaining relationships with high end professions to manage their business expectations?
We are currently recruiting for Skills Recruitment Consultants to join our Sales team, who will be responsible for attracting Apprenticeship candidates and matching them to Apprenticeship vacancies that have been generated by our Employer Engagement team, this includes following our six step recruitment process.
As a Skills Recruitment Consultant, you will provide a vital link between clients and candidates; so good communications skills are key. This is an exciting role, which will be challenging and diverse, but also professional, fast-paced, target driven and demanding.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in sales or recruitment and will need to have the ability to meet deadlines and monthly targets.
* Managing vacancies using the six step process, Qualify, Advertise, Match & Fill, Interview, Decision Due and Sign up.
* Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
* Using social media to advertise positions attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates that qualify for an Apprenticeships age 16-65
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract the right candidates and employers.
* Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
* Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
* Checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question. Interview techniques and general preparation.
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
* Informing candidates about the results of their interviews in a timely fashion.
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
* Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
* Working towards and exceeding targets that relate to the Skills strategy.
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
* Travel within the working day may be required to meet with clients.
* Working some evenings and weekend work may be required to attend Careers fairs
Skills and Experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Sales and negotiation skills
A goal-orientated approach to work
The ability to handle multiple priorities
The ability to meet deadlines and targets
Ambition and the determination to succeed
Confidence and self-motivation
Time management and organisational skills
Salary from £22,050 per annum
Hours: 8.30-5.00pm Monday to Friday (Full time)
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (Apply online only)