|Location: Chester, Cheshire West and Chester
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are seeing unprecedented demand for skilled candidates from our customers across the UK, resulting in record growth during 2020. To support this growth and ensure that we deliver 100% of our client requirements in 2021, we are looking to hire an additional results-focussed Specialist Recruiter to join our team based in our Chester-based recruitment hub.
We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who can work in an environment where 100% delivery to the customer is not an aspiration – it is a minimum requirement. You must be goal orientated and financially motivated to maximise the considerable earnings potential that this role offers. You will need determination, tenacity and the ability to take the initiative and think creatively in order to achieve the results that our clients expect from us.
It is our belief that we are only as successful as the people who work with us and to that end, we believe we have created a working environment that encourages and rewards success. Your achievements as a Specialist Recruiter will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, uncapped bonus scheme, and a generous benefits package.
If you have the determination and tenacity to be winner; and the flexibility to work within an environment where no two days are the same, this Specialist Recruiter role could be the opportunity for you!
Company: The Business Connection Group is one of the North West’s longest established independent recruitment businesses, delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates across the region for over 30 years. Ask anyone who works in recruitment, and they’ll tell you it’s much, much more than a job – it’s a vocation!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, flexible hours
* Selling job opportunities to jobseekers and candidates across multiple skill sectors jobs, on behalf of our clients across the UK. Ensuring that they want to work for our clients rather than someone else’s.
* Identifying the best candidates available for our customers and moving them from enquiry to placement, to ensure that we meet our client deadlines.
* Thinking outside the box to find the candidates to fill difficult jobs or opportunities where skill-shortages exist.
* Carrying out the recruitment process from the initial enquiry, effectively matching candidates to roles, working within a targeted environment to achieve service-quality goals.
* Screening candidates, matching their skills to specific job requirements and company cultures, to ensure that all client requirements are met.
* Promoting roles to candidates to gain their interest – selling the benefits and opportunities.
* Submitting the required volumes of candidates to our dynamic Account Managers within fixed timeframes, so that our clients’ requirements are 100% fulfilled.
* Ensuring we deliver a consistently high level of service to both clients and candidates, to maintain strong brand reputation.
* Working closely with colleagues to ensure departmental and company targets are achieved.
* Previous recruitment experience is essential – preferably within the IT, technical, digital marketing or finance sectors
* The drive and tenacity to achieve goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible delivery levels.
* A results-driven winning mentality and financially motivated by an uncapped bonus scheme.
* A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment.
* Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines.
* An honest (but persuasive) approach, ensuring that any commitments to candidates and clients are met and expectations are exceeded.
* PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Linkedin and inhouse database systems.
* Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, face to face and over the phone.
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, sales, targets, results, goals, bonus, winner, Recruiter
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds