Student Recruitment - Course Advisor
|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
|Salary: £18000 - £19000/annum 20% Bonus (Uncapped)
|Posted: about 23 hours ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Consultative Sales Professional - Course Advisor for their International client based in Cambridge. This role will suit a Graduate who has a passion for consultative sales and has a huge interest in the education sector.
The company are looking for a graduate with experience in B2C Sales to be a Course Advisor to upsell online courses. The Course Advisor role is responsible for international and domestic student recruitment activity with an emphasis on lead conversion through consultative sales calls to students, their parents and partners who have applied or made an enquiry about a programme of study with this online international educational organisation. The Course Advisor role is responsible for international and domestic student recruitment with an emphasis on lead conversion using consultative sales methods. Course Advisors will be required to manage a pipeline of prospects, supporting them through the process from the point of enquiry through to becoming a student.
Main Responsibilities: - Graduate Course Advisor
* Proactive sales activity by telephone, email and other platforms to meet student recruitment targets using a service oriented approach. Responding to enquiries and following up on interest.
* Ensure that direct sales enquiries and direct applications are converted via focused follow-up activity using a consultative sales methodology.
* Work closely with the regional sales teams to follow-up leads generated by educational agents.
* Collaborate with the admissions team to ensure fast, efficient and effective follow-up of student leads and applications to improve conversion rates, attain sales outcomes and provide high standards of customer service.
* Record the details of all sales activity after each call in the firms bespoke CRM system, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and giving clear visibility of results and the current sales pipeline. Ensure lead and student management adheres to the Lead Management Policy in place.
* Be receptive and open to training and development in the role.
* Deliver weekly reports to assess progress towards goals in the sales cycle.
* Achievement of annual sales targets for recruitment of direct students.
* Conversion rates for students applying directly to the Firms Online Course department
* Conversion rates for students applying through educational agents.
Experience Required:- Course Advisor
* Graduate - Degree or equivalent
* Excellent communication and consultative sales skills.
* Persuasive relationship builder.
* Strong work ethic, self-motivated and highly organised.
* Customer service oriented.
* Pride in delivery of work to high standards, set and meet challenging goals.
* Attention to detail, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
* Adaptable and versatile.
* Enthusiastic and energetic, with a track record of high achievement.
* Supportive team player.
* Target-driven, determined and ambitious.
* Aptitude for using technology and e-media.
* Experience of working in a sales team, recruitment, B2C, B2B or a sales-focused customer service environment.
* A track record in international student recruitment or admissions (A big plus)
* Ability to speak a foreign language (A Massive plus but not essential)
The Course Advisor Sales role, is a permanent position based in Central Cambridge. STARTING IMMEDIATELY…Working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. The Salary will be £18,000 DOE + 20% Bonus (Uncapped). Due to the current situation, this will start of to be home based then will phase to be 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. So access to Cambridge is vital and also flexibility is required when different phases continue when the workforce return back to an office environment.
If this Course Advisor Sales position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Graduate, Sales, B2C, Upsell, Warm Call, Targets, Student Recruitment, Recruitment, Sales Support, Customer Support, Education, International, Graduate, Coordinator, Admissions, Administration, Support, Customer Service, PA, Advisory, Applications, Language, Student Recruitment, Course Advisor, Admissions, Support, B2B, B2C, Sales, Consultative Sales, October Start, Home Based, Part Home/Office Working, Recruitment Hunters