Marlin Green are currently searching for career-driven, enthusiastic and talented European Recruitment Consultants with bilingual English and Swedish language skills to support growth across booming territories across Europe.
We are an award-winning agency renowned for our career progression, industry-beating commission scheme and tailored and personalised training supporting both newcomers to the recruitment world as well as experienced consultants pulling on our directorship teams decade’s experience within the industry.
Marlin Green predominantly work on high value placements across IT markets such as Business Intelligence, SAP and Big Data, for listed and blue-shop international companies. We select our markets carefully to make sure we are placing professionals into high value and expanding technology areas - therefore giving our team fantastic opportunities to be earning Commission and bonuses quickly.
Employees working for Marlin Green can enjoy the following benefits:
- Huge Earning Potential - Competitive basic salary with industry-beating commission scheme
- Industry-recognized training scheme - Designed for candidates with no recruitment background, also support available for experienced recruiters from our extremely experienced senior team
- Career development/progression - From day one you will have a clear career path
- Amazing work culture alongside other benefits - Monthly awards, quarterly prizes and numerous incentives including Team trips to Berlin, Football tickets to Wembley, days at the races and regular team social events. We enjoy a fun, dynamic and fast-paced work environment where we can encourage people to realize their goals and be proud of their achievements.
Some of the key parts of the role include:
- Search and Find – Working on vacancies across Europe (particularly BeNeLux and DACH regions) you will be given specific search criteria to secure the very best talent available in the IT Contract market for vacancies secured by our sales team.
- Proactively Sourcing – Maintaining an up-to-date database of available and engaged candidates, developing relationships with these so that we’re able to continuously provide them with opportunities across our fantastic client-base efficiently and effectively.
- Market Research – You will act as eyes constantly on the market, knowing from the industry who the movers and shakers will be and partnering with the sales team be able to identify these areas we can develop.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST:
- Be a hugely motivated individual with a natural flair for relationship building and good understanding of the business world.
- Speak and write fluent English and Swedish.
- Have graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered.
- Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted environment. Showing a clear ‘Competitive Edge’ massively helps with this.
- Be willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
- Be comfortable working with a hugely diverse market across Europe
If you’re interested in hearing more we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV and I will give you a call to introduce you to our business.