TEMPS/PERM RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
NEW ROLE based in Workington but covering Carlisle and Penrith TEMPS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Would you like to work for a National Award Winning Branch?
Adecco currently have a fabulous opportunity within its team in the Workington branch for a Temps/Perm Recruitment Consultant. You must have excellent communication skills as well as passion and ambition to attract new business opportunities.
The position would ideally suit someone experienced within the sales or recruitment industry.
This is a permanent opportunity subject to a probationary period.
Purpose of role:
To support the branch with the growth of the local market by offering permanent staff, continually attracting new business opportunities and developing the existing client/candidate base.
- To support the temp desk in achieving targets by delivering agreed personal targets/objectives.
- To maintain and grow the perm business by being an ambassador and promoting the branch at every opportunity.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients ensuring an efficient and seamless service is provided that meets and exceeds their resourcing requirements.
- To make regular sales visits and presentations
New Business & Business Development
- To proactively manage and develop existing client accounts identifying opportunities to grow new revenue
- To continually attract new business opportunities
- To identify new sales activity for the sales team
Registering & Marketing Candidates
- To actively register and market candidates following company procedures to comply with ISO standards, EAA regulations and legislation requirements
- To actively spec candidates out to clients
- To effectively match candidates with client requirements and secure interviews
- To be responsible for managing and carrying out the recruitment process for placements from their start to completion
Developing Client Accounts
- Completing regular reviews with clients regarding business needs and supplier performance
- Negotiate client agreements in line with company policy
- Monitor satisfaction by tracking performance against SLA's
- Achieve agreed personal targets and objectives
- Analysis from clients and candidates about service received
- Company policies, procedures and EAA regulations are being followed and ISO standards are being achieved
- Register 10 candidates per week
- Market the above candidates (minimum of 10 activity/spec calls)
- Obtain 3 vacancies per week
- Invoice one new client per month, visit all clients quarterly
- Confirm standard fee structure and terms of business
- Arrange 3-4 interviews for every vacancy obtained
- Prep all candidates prior to interview, and debrief thereafter
- Attend 4 prospect and one user visit per week
- Know you competition! Movement in the market
- It is preferred but not essential to have experience within the recruitment industry
- Market sector
- Competitor knowledge
- Client specific knowledge
- Recruitment processes
- EAA regulations
- ISO Standards
- Negotiation and encouraging flexibility with the Client
- Structuring the telephone call
- Networking and relationship management
- Customer Service
- Selling the candidate and gaining commitment
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Ability to achieve targets
Car driver essential due to Business Development and Client meetings
This is a sales role and working to weekly KPI targets..
please send CV and covering e mail
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer